X

╭──── ✩ ────╮
DESIRE
╰──── ✩ ────╯

CHAPTER TEN

BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP with Sirius black had its ups and downs, it was like running through a field of dandelions— and then a giant ass rhino running in and chasing you out of the flowers. In other words it was chaotic. Filled with sneaky glances, pranks, and the occasional make-out session.

So naturally both of us were beyond sex deprived— resorting to anything to relieve ourselves in times of desperation. Particularly because neither of us were brave enough to admit we needed more, or able express that we wanted to take that next step.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the vibe we had going. Cute dates; long walks; late night talks. But deep inside me I longed to touch him more.. longed to have that special moment with him. Because believe it or not, I, Onyx Grey, the infamous heartbreaker is actually a virgin.

I know I know, I'm known to sleep around a lot, but I don't actually sleep with them. I take it to the very last step, and then move on to the next. That's my game, that's how I've played it for the past four years, and it's about to end.. the moment I dive in, the moment I build up the courage to actually step off and let him have me, the whole me.

So sitting here in the spare room of the Potters Manor, I slipped on my cutest dress; with a blue floral design. And prepared myself for the picnic the potters were hosting today. Sirius was here also, given he just so happened to have run away from his home as well. Due to an overheated argument he had with his mother.

"You look beautiful." The man in question cooed from behind me, making me jump in my seat from the sudden noise.

"Sorry to scare you love," he muttered, walking up behind me— his lips found my neck, leaving his trail of kisses down it "just admiring.." he breathed against my exposed skin, eliciting a quiet moan when his mouth connected with my sweet spot..

His voice; his breath; his presence all sent sensations through me that I just couldn't push down. From the drowsy feeling in my head, to the wetness accumulating in my panties.. it was enough to make any sane woman go crazy.

He kept going, his lips tracing every inch of my uncovered body.. while gently tugging at the seams of my dress— begging for more.

So with no warning, I swung myself around, and collided my lips with his. Only pulling away to cast the needed charms on the door.

Carefully I removed his clothes, as he undid mine. Our lips still attached while we explored each others bodies with our hands, tracing outlines with our fingertips.