XXX

╭──── ✩ ────╮
JELOUSY
╰──── ✩ ────╯

CHAPTER THIRTY

LIFE SINCE WE LEFT the shrieking shack had been pretty great. Baby Hope was born, We had a place to stay— and even moony has someone interested in him... even if he isn't willing to give her a chance.

Dumb prick.

"Wolf!" Hope's voice echoed from my side. The baby was resting on my hip, making grabby hands towards Remus, "of course my child loves Remus more." I huffed, handing her over to the werewolf, who had a smug look across his face.

"She just loves her uncle Moony, doesn't she?" He quipped, tickling her stomach— causing the young girl to burst out into giggles. I still had no clue how we had guessed the gender right.. but I was happy to say, I wasn't disappointed when my little bundle of joy came out— and I saw them put that little pink blanket around her.

She was adorable.

While Hope babbled nonsense to Remus, my attention turned towards the door of the dining room, where Sirius stood; taking in the scene before him.

"Has our daughter chose Remus over you again love?" He teased, placing a hand on my shoulder before taking the seat next to me. I simply nodded, sending him an unamused frown. This sort of thing had happened quite often, Hope loved Remus— and always seemed to want to be around him more.

"Well, we have an order meeting in about.." he paused, taking a look at the clock on the wall, "..now." He finished, just as the rest of the order came filing into the small dining room.

I quickly took Hope from Remus, and sat her on my knee. The young girl giggled at the feeling of being pulled through the air— making everyone around her turn to us with looks of pure awe; especially Mrs.Weasley.

"Oh she's gotten so big!" She chimed, running over and examining the baby— who simply continued to babble on about something no one could understand, "You should send her over to my house sometime, I can show her all those cool-"

Her offer was cut off when a cough sounded from the end of the table, causing everyone's attention, including Hope's, to shift to where Mad-Eye stood.

"We have business to attend to, stop ogling at that baby and pay attention." He stated, mad-eye had always been intimidating— but when you really got to know him; he was one of the
Sweetest you may ever meet.