Deleted Ideas

This is a bunch of scenes, and ending I past off while making this story!

#1

Hope was actually supposed to be a boy, and his name was going to be James. But during the past chapter of act four, I changed that idea— because I felt like they needed a 'little bit of Hope'

#2

Hope was originally supposed to die, but halfway through writing this— I got to attached to her, and killed Onyx instead. I was leaning between death during pregnancy, or she accidentally died during the veil scene.

#3

Hope was supposed to be conceived during PoA, but I changed it, due to their placement— it didn't fit well with the story line.

#4

Damian was supposed to be a girl, and Onyx would be crushing on a girl. As a bisexual with a Preference for girls— I loved this idea. But at the same time, I felt like covering up your crush on a boy; with a girl. Wouldn't make sense, so I changed it.

#5

This book was originally going to be enemies to lovers, but I couldn't find a good reason for them to the each other . So instead I'm saving that for another book.

#6

This book was supposed to be third person, but I got so used to writing in first person— that I ended up accidentally writing like four chapters in first person. Oopsies.

#7

I came up with the idea for this book after I watched fifty shades of gray. 🧍🏻‍♀️

#8

Vix/ Onyx's animagus was originally supposed to be a white dog, but due to the lack of a cute name for her— I went with a fox.

#9

This story was originally going to start seventh year, but I wanted to add in a bit of Lily hating James, along with how Onyx and Sirius ended up staying at James' house in the first place.

#10

This book was a last second idea. I was originally working on two Remus Lupin fabrics, but ended up staying up late one night— and writing about five chapters of this book. Instead of revising my drafts

[more will be in the future]

Next fanfic will probably be James Potter, or wolf star.