XXXIII

╭──── ✩ ────╮
TOUCH ME
╰──── ✩ ────╯

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

IT HAD BEEN ABOUT A month since, Harry and the others were sent back to Hogwarts for their fifth year— and Sirius and I were already receiving letters about their awful D.A.D.A professor. Just by their descriptions alone, I wanted to storm down to Hogwarts and show this woman a piece of my mind.

But I couldn't, for obvious reasons.

"Love, Hope is going to head to the park with Remus." Sirius informed, coming up behind me and placing a gentle kiss to my neck. This simple act sent shivers through me.. for the past month, his touch had been delicate— careful.. as if I was made of glass.

And I absolutely hated it.

I knew he meant well, but this feeling of being pitied kept seeping in— driving me absolutely mad. I hated being looked at with those sympathetic glances.. it felt like he wasn't touching me.. like he was scared something would happen if he did.

"I'll be upstairs if you need me." He mumbled before making his way up to our bedroom— closing the door behind me. I was left alone in the living room, this craving of physical contact growing stronger with each passing minute.

I chewed on my nails anxiously, attempting to find something to distract me. But everything I thought of, I immediately pushed down due to nerves..

Until I was struck with an idea.. a mad one, but still an idea.

Without hesitation, I ran up to the bathroom— gently closing the door behind me in attempt to not give myself away; then I quickly threw off my remaining clothes— grabbing the matching lingerie set that sat in the cabinet for.. personal reasons, such as this one.

Slipping the fabric over my body, I admired how it hung lovingly to my curves— enhancing them the slightest.. I looked bloody hot. There was no way he would be gentle with this..

Stuffing my clothes into the small cabinet, I stepped out of the bathroom— feeling the cool air of the house nip at my exposed skin as I slowly traveled to our bedroom. Stopping just before the door with hesitation.

What if he doesn't want me?..

But somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew that wasn't true. Sirius loved me, I mean we had a daughter for heavens sake; a life together.. so with this newfound confidence, I pushed the door open— and looked in to see him with his back to me; organizing his clothes.