XXVII

╭──── ✩ ────╮
HARDER
╰──── ✩ ────╯

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

CHRISTMAS HAD ALWAYS been my favorite season of the year. With presents, friends, and fun it was absolutely incredible the way everyone bonded on the special holiday. Although I found it hard now to celebrate a time when everyone was supposed to be together. Also this nausea I was feeling wasn't helping either.

Now I only had Sirius, and even though I love the man to death-- I still cant picture this holiday being perfect without them.. James, Remus, Lily, and Harry; even though I only met the boy when he was barely talking.

So wanting to get rid of all this unwanted grief, I turned my body to face a snoring Sirius-- with his hair flying everywhere, and a tattered blanket clutched between his hands. I quickly brought my body to straddle him; before bringing my lips down to his neck and kissing softly against the exposed skin.

"Love...time to wake up.." I whispered seductively, slipping my hand beneath the sheets and down his toned body i let my fingers travel along the scars that tattooed his skin. The groan he emitted only adding to my arousal as I whispered sweet nothings into his ear until he was finally awake-- staring up at me with drowsy lust-filled eyes.

"I could get used to this." he teased, placing each of his hands on my hips and beginning to rock my hips back and forth; the friction of him against me awakening a new sensation within me, "shut up.." I giggled, as sinful moans dripped from my lips.

before I could get to involved with the arousal coursing through me, I quickly ducked my head beneath the covers-- "what are you?-oh.." he gasped when I took his tip into my mouth; swirling my tongue around it to hear those low moans fall from his lips again.. they were intoxicating-- sending waves of arousal through me.

"oh fuck.." he moaned, grabbing my hair and pulling the covers from over top of us.

I locked eyes with him, letting our grey and green Irises clash together when I took him fully into my mouth-- watching the surrender as his eyes rolled back with pleasure.

By now the wetness in my panties had grown evident, and I needed something to release this tension within me. So with no other choice, I continued to suck greedily on him dick; all while bringing my fingers down to rub myself gently-- the contact causing a loud moan to emit from my lips.

"do your fingers feel good love?" he asked, lifting my head from his dick and pulling me up to straddle him.

I still had my fingers rubbing myself through the fabric of my thin panties, "mhmm" I breathed, closing my eyes and feeling the pleasure wash over me in a euphoric way.