XIV

╭──── ✩ ────╮
THE DATE
╰──── ✩ ────╯

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

THE CORRIDORS OF HOGWARTS are awfully large, leading many to get lost in the various crooks and crannies that littered the castle. But the boy and I, well, let's just say we had a.. helping hand.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." I chanted, pointing my wand to the sandy colored parchment. The once plane paper erupted into color, revealing all five of our nicknames printed boldly.

"That never gets old." James mumbled, letting his eyes examine every inch of the map. It truly was a work of art, being something the four of us created in fourth year.

This was especially helpful for when James was been idiotic enough to loose his permission slip to Hogsmead, leaving the five of us to currently search for a way to help him sneak out of Hogwarts, to escape for his once in a lifetime date with the, Lily Evans.

Originally we had set our eyes on the one eyed witch passage way, but given filch had found out about the secret tunnel leading to honey dukes— That was out of the question.

So we opted for the invisibility cloak.

So the four of us, including James under his cloak, left for Hogsmead. Slowly making the ten minute trip down to the little wizarding town where we would spend the rest of our day watching James', hopefully, successful date with Lily.

"I'm so excited!" James beamed from Beneath his cloak, nearly sending the three of us into cardiac arrest. Truly, I think we had forgotten he was there.. but decided not to disclose that information, in case he didn't take it well.

"I bet you are prongsy." I smiled, patting his invisible back lightly, and watching as the

Upon arriving, I could feel the chill of the Christmas air nip at my skin, making goosebumps form on my usually silky smooth skin. Seeking warmth, I pressed myself into Sirius' side, stealing the heat that radiated off him. Until we arrived at the three broomsticks— where Lily Evans sat patiently in the back, a blue floral dress I had loaned her, gripping graciously to her body. She looked utterly gorgeous.

"Woah.." James breathed when he finally caught sight of her. The look of his face was adorable as he watched her with full admiration in his eyes.

Leaning over to him I pushed him forward, "Well go on, go get your girl." I teased, watching him quickly walk over and take the seat opposite her. His face flushing a deep red hue as she smiled up at him.