Chapter 46

"Good morning Junghee..." 

"Good morning...Jin..." I replied just before I realized I felt dizzy. I immediately stood up and ran towards the bathroom just to kneel down on the ground, gripping the toilet seat while the foul taste of bile passed through my throat and out my mouth. 

I didn't even hear Jin walk inside the bathroom. I felt his warm hand caress my back, running his palm up and down my covered skin. After I puked, he helped me stand up and walk towards the sink to wash my face and rinse the remaining bitter taste inside my mouth. 

"I feel so much better" I sighed as I leaned my back against his chest. I feel him hum against my back as he caressed my shoulders. 

It's been a month since I found out about my pregnancy. Ofcourse the morning sickness were a pain in the ass but it's bearable. Also, Jin's been going home from work earlier than usual just so he can fetch me from school and go home together. 

He's been talking to my tummy A LOT and I think it's really cute. I sometimes wake up with him, sleeping on my thighs, near my lower stomach, causing my thighs to get numb at how heavy his head is. 

"What do you wanna eat for breakfast?" He asked as he kissed my cheek.

"avocadoes...in a tortilla wrap" I replied. "...yeah, that"

He looked confused but he smiled and nodded. "and snacks for school?" 

"do we still have those strawberry coated pretzels? I want those and those onion flavored potato chips"

"You ate those two nights ago" He replied as he prepared a hot bath for me "But we still have cheddar cheese flavor though"

"I don't want those. How about sweet corn puffs?" 

"Yeah, we have two bags left"

"great, that's it. Oh and can you please cook some bacon too? I think the avocado tortilla would taste good with bacon...Do we have strawberries?"

"Yes Junghee, we have strawberries. Do you want those as well?"

"Yes please" 

"Alright, I'll go make breakfast while you get ready. Come down after you're done okay?"

"thanks, You're the best Jinnie"

---------------------------

After lectures, I texted Jin and told him I'm gonna go get burgers with Amy and Taehyung. He still has patients to take care of so he couldn't come with me and besides, I missed hanging out with my two best friends in the world. Sure, it's fun having the others around but it's been a while since we got to hang out like this. 

"I got something to say" Taehyung spoke "It doesn't have anything to do with our topic right now but just to let you guys know" 

Amy and I looked at him, curious on what he's trying to tell us. "I met this girl when I was taking photos at the beach. She was painting the scene and she looked so pretty as the setting sun was reflecting on her eyes, it sparkles...god, her eyes really sparkled. I took photos of her but then I was afraid she was gonna think I'm creepy or something, so I talked to her and told her about the photos..."

Amy and I looked at each other, our eyebrows raised. "He's in love" Amy said 

"She liked it and we talked about the things we like...Turns out we're both the same. We exchanged numbers after that..." Taehyung grinned

"Yep, ask her out on a date" I said "Ask her out on a date and tell her about your feelings, I'm sure she likes you too" 

Amy nodded "Do you want us to set a date? Find a place?"