Chapter 5

"You're really in college now" Jin said as we pulled over infront of the university. "I'm proud, I love you"

"You sound like my mom" I laughed as I gave him a kiss on the cheek "take care Jinnie, see you at home!"

"Alright, see you! Take care Junghee"

My friends and I met by the gates and we started to walk around the campus to find clubs that we want. Taehyung and I decided to sign up for the photography club since I'm not really good at anything else lol while Amy and Joowon decided to sign up for art club.

so yeah, we had an orientation for freshmen and after that, we went to our own classes to be familiar with our schedules and our professors.

"You're Lee JungHee right?" A girl went up to me as our last subject for the day ended.

"Ah, hello...Ms..." I smiled and bowed.

Don't be so formal. I'm Yuna" She chuckled "anyways, are you guys going to the party tonight? The whole department's gonna be there"

I looked over to my friends. "O-oh...I"

"Yah, don't force them to come Yuna. You do this everytime" a guy spoke and went towards us "anyways, I'm Chuanli"

"Hello, I'm Junghee"

"Yeah, I'm familiar with you guys already. You're Joowon, you're Amy and you're Taehyung" he chuckled "you guys should come to tonight's dinner party!"

"And you said I'm forcing them to come" Yuna rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, it'll be fun! And I'll make sure you guys won't get left out!" Another guy went towards us. "Christoff" He smiled as he placed his arms on Yuna and Chuanli's shoulders.

"Sure, we'll be there!" Joowon smiled and looked at us "right guys?"

"Yeah yeah" Amy said and nodded

"Alrighty theeeen! C'mon, let's go together"

"So we're going?" Amy asked as we went out after them.

"I mean...why not? Right? It's our time to make new friends and even new connections" I replied "let's just try to stick together until we have to go home"

"And we don't know any of them yet, so it's best if we can see each other. In that way, we can make sure everyone's safe" Taehyung said

We all nodded in response. "Even though it's just a dinner party, still, we have to look out for each other" Joowon said.

I nodded as I took my phone out to call Jin.

'Hey Junghee'

"Hi Jin, uhm I won't be eating dinner at home tonight. Our department's having a dinner party infront of the university right now...I think I'll be coming home a bit late too"

'Alright alright, make sure to take care okay? And don't follow any suspicious people around. Call me when you're going home so I can fetch you'

"I will Jinnie. I love you bye~"

As my friends and I went inside the restaurant, it was full of people. I mean, what do you expect? Our whole department's here.

"Hey guys! Meet the freshmen" Chuanli said. They all greeted us as we sat down.

"Four bottles of soju please! And five more plates of meat on Table 5" a girl said before she looked at us and smiled "so where are you guys from?"

"We're from Seoul High" I replied

"Oh! That's a well known school" Christoff said "I never knew you guys were from there!"

I just chuckled but my expression changed as a shot glass was passed in front of me. "C'mon drink!"