Chapter 12

"Hey, Taehyung" I said as I stood up.

"how many did you drink?" He asked as he opened a water bottle for me. "

"I've improved Taehyung-ah" I chuckled "Usually, I get drunk just by drinking a can of beer...But now, I drank two!"

"I don't think that's something you should be so proud of" He said as I was drinking water.

"I want some fresh air taetae" I chuckled "Brb"

"Yah! Don't go alone! You might fall in the water or something" He said as he pulled the hem of my shirt.

"Are you my mom?" I laughed "No. I won't go in the water Taehyung-ah, you know me. If I see you following me I'll jump in the water. So don't follow me"

"hA?!" He asked as he slapped my forehead "Don't do anything stupid and if you won't come back in the living room in 20 minutes I'm gonna follow you"

"Yeah yeah, I'll be back don't worry" I replied as I went outside to sit by the lake. It's a bit chilly out here, good thing I wore my hoodie.

As I was walking, I heard voices. I slowly peeked by a tree as I saw Jiwon and Joowon sitting by the lake.

"You should definitely live with me from now on" Jiwon said as he wrapped his arm around Joowon's shoulder. "What do you think?"

"No" Joowon chuckled "you know we can't do that Jiwon, they'll know about us"

About...them? Damn I didn't mean to eavesdrop on them...I mean I'm not eavesdropping, I mean...Kinda, since I already heard their conversation...But I didn't mean to. Goodness, what is happening?

My brain's having a lot of conclusions right now and I just noticed how close their names are...

Wait, are they siblings???

But I never saw them talking at the university. So...how?

I decided to walk back in the kitchen to wait for both of them to come back in so I can finally be alone by the lake. I waited for a while until I saw Joowon go back in.

I immediately went back out and sighed as I walked towards the lake again, but I noticed another person sitting by the grass.

Oh...Jiwon's still here? ugh c'mon.

I jumped a bit as he turned to look at me. "Damn, you scared me" he laughed "What are you doing here?"

"Tryna sober up" I replied as I sat beside him "mind if I sit here with you?"

"Nah, it's cool" He replied "Have you ever thought of what's under this lake?"

I looked at him and chuckled "Yeah, there might be mermaids and giant snakes and stuff"

"how about the forest?" I asked him "have you ever thought of what lurks in the forest?"

"That's creepy" he replied "gives me the heebie jeebies"

"There might be a big foot in there, or like the rake...Have you ever heard of it?" I asked him

"Yeah, that weird humanoid creature? Fuck that" He scoffed, he's obviously scared right now, I wanna laugh.

"I think it's real" I said as I picked up a pebble and threw it at the water "it might come after us right now"

"Yeah right" He replied

"We'll never know Jiwon" I said with a low voice. "oh, I think I'm hearing voices"

"Yah, it may be the club members" He replied "Don't try to trick me-"

"Jiwon...You hear that?" I said as I looked at the trees just to scare him. "What the heck was that?"

"Jiwon, what the heck is that? There's something by that tree over there"

"Yah stop playing!" He said as he looked around.

"Jiwon, RUN!" I said as I stood up. But I immediately noticed he wasn't following me. I looked back and saw him looking at his hand.

"Yah, you good?" I asked as I went back to him.

"I think I scraped my hand on something" He replied. I took my phone out and used the flashlight. I gasped as I saw blood running out of his palm.

"Oh shit" I said as I took my handkerchief out and placed it on his hand. "How in the world did this happen?"

"I don't know, maybe there was a piece of glass or something stuck in the soil" He replied

"Ah, we should wash this first, then disinfect it and then put gauze on it" I said as I tightened the cloth on his palm to stop it from bleeding so much. "I think you might have to get stitches"

"c'mon, let's go back inside and treat this"

"Junghee.." he called. I looked up at him and was surprised as his lips crashed on mine. I was frozen...I didn't know what to do or how to react.... I-

"Junghee!" I heard Taehyung's voice before Jiwon was pushed away from me. I was shocked...It happened so suddenly.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Jiwon?" Taehyung said as he pulled me up.

"I-" Jiwon uttered before Taehyung dragged me back inside.

"He..." I murmured "Why did he..."

"No one else knows you're married" Taehyung said "I knew Jiwon likes you, the way he looks at you right when we first met him was already different. Amy knows about it too"

I just looked at him, I'm still really drunk...I know what happened but it's not processing. My mind was blank. "Let's...Just go back to the living room" I said.

"You think anyone saw?" I whispered

"I don't think so, anyways you have to be careful Junghee. We don't know these people yet. Don't let your guard down" Taehyung said as we sat beside Amy.

"Where have you guys been?" Amy chuckled as she took a sip from her can of beer. "Y'know, they complimented my drawing...I'm really happy about it...hehe"

"I miss Namjoon now...He always compliments my drawings" She added "Hey, Junghee...You good??? You look a little...y'know...out of it"

"h-ha? yeah...It's the beer. I'm kinda feeling the kick right now" I chuckled

She looked at me, confused "the beer has feet?"

"what?" I laughed at her "What the heck are you saying?"

"I'll get you some water" I said as I went to the kitchen. As I was getting a water bottle from the fridge, Jiwon came back in and avoided my gaze.I shook my head and went back to the living room. I'm feeling really awkward right now with Jiwon on the other couch.

"Next up, Mr. Yoon!" Dojun exclaimed,clearly drunk.

"Yeah yeah" Mr. Yoon said as he stood up, holding his can of beer. "I decided to play with my drone for a bit and this is the result" he played a video of his drone shots and it looked amazing.

"You're amazing Professor"

"What can you not do??"

"He's really cute" A girl whispered

"I know" Another one giggled "You think I can get him?"

They have no idea how obvious they are right now, jeezus.

"I don't think so he has someone and I got proof"

Eh? Someone? He said he wasn't planning on marrying but he didn't tell me if he had a girlfriend or something. Anyways, that's none of my business.