Chapter 20

It's Saturday afternoon, and Namjoon's party will be at 7 in the evening. I wonder where Jin is? He said he'll be home soon since there wasn't much appointments today and his patient has been discharged from the hospital.

As I went out of the shower, I gasped as I saw Jin closing the door behind him.

"goodness...Jin you scared me" I sighed but I stopped in my tracks as I noticed his face. He's clearly upset, something must've happened at work today.

"Jin? What's wrong?" I asked as he sat on the bed. "Rough day?"

He sighed "mhm. A middle aged woman yelled at me at the hospital for accidentally bumping into her. I was rushing over to my other patient and I said sorry a bunch of times. She ended up cursing at me, saying a lot of shit"

I walked over to him and ran my fingers through his hair before I kiss his cheek. "Your ears are red, it's cute" 

he looked into my eyes before he chuckled "vanilla" he said as he hugged my waist. "You always smell like vanilla"

"What time is it?" He asked. I looked over to the clock. "It's four fifteen"

he hummed "we still got time"

"Time?" I asked "time for what?" 

He grinned.

"Yah time for what??"

"Seokjin you dumbass" I groaned as the words GAME OVER. YOU DIED.  Appeared on the screen. "I told you he was behind, I TOLD YOUUUU!" 

"Jeez, I kinda suck today" He laughed. "How's your legs?" Jin grinned as he stood up.

"I'm sorry...Kinda took my frustration out on you...Can you walk?"  

I rolled my eyes "I told you the slow the fuck down" I said as I stood up "I can walk but my knees...It's like I ran for hours" 

He chuckled "I'm sorry" he kissed my forehead. "C'mon let's get ready, Junghee. We don't wanna be late"

----------------------------

I looked at myself in the mirror and applied some liquid lipstick, then Jin suddenly snakes his arms around my waist as he looked at me through the mirror. 

"I'm ready, let's go" I said as I wore my earrings. "Yah let's go" I said as I noticed him staring.

"Seokjin!" I laughed as I tugged on his suit. "We're gonna be late, Jinnie" 

"oh sorry..."He chuckled and placed a kiss on my shoulder "let's go"

"You look stunning, Junghee" Jin said as he stepped on the gas. 

I grinned "You look handsome as well. You're looking like a rich CEO's son" 

"It's 'cause I am" he smirked and winked.

After a few minutes, we arrived the destination. It was a gated compound, with a lot of body guards every where. A lot of cars and people in their best outfits.

Jin parked the car, and looked at me before he walked out and opened my door for me. He offered his hand and smiled. "You look so beautiful, my god"