Chapter 34 *spicy

"What?" My heart sank "I- I'll call Dr. Baek"

As I was about to rush out the door, he held my hand and looked at me. "I'm just kidding" 

"What?" I mumbled "What do you-"

"I can see your beautiful face" He smiled. 

"YAH YOU CAN'T JOKE AROUND LIKE THAT!" I exclaimed as I slapped his arm "Do you know how worried I was when you told me you couldn't see?"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He hissed as I hit him a couple more times. "I'm sorry I know it was bad, I'm sorry!"

"jeez" I said as I placed my hand on his cheek, squishing it right after. "You're an idiot"

"Ah, my head hurts" He moaned "By the way...Since when were you here?" 

"Oh I haven't told you...Joowon's admitted here and my friends and I were having a group study in his room" I replied "I was getting a drink and then I saw you lying down with a few people panicking around you" 

"Gosh that's embarrassing" He replied "Why didn't you tell me you were here all along?"

"I don't know either" I chuckled. But in reality I just wanted to investigate hehe shhh. I can't tell him that I was actually getting jealous of a male doctor. That would be so embarrassing, he'll tease me for it.

"Is your group study done yet?" He asked as sat up and drank the glass of water on the bedside table. 

"No..." I replied "But I told them about what happened, I can always study with them some other time. You're more important today"

He chuckled "So only for today?" 

"Ofcourse not" I replied "I didn't mean it like that, what I mean is because you-"

"I know, I know. I just wanted to see your reaction" He giggled as he leaned in but suddenly stopped. "Ah, you might catch my fever" 

I smiled before I leaned in and kissed his lips. "I love you. Next time tell me if you're tired or if you're not feeling well. I'll always be here to take care of you...Always" I caressed his cheek as he started to lean in for a kiss again. 

"Jin..Stop we're at a hospital" I chuckled in between our kisses "Seokjin" I called him again. But he won't stop, so I just gave in and continued on with the kiss. 

Our breaths started to get heavy as our tongues were syncing in. 

Why does it feel so good today? I mean it feels good everytime but this time...It's different. It's kinda-

I paused as I heard a knock on the door. I opened my eyes and tapped on Jin's shoulder. "I think there's someone on the door"

"Just a little bit more" He uttered before kissed me again and bit on my lip. 

"Seokjin" I whispered. "It might be Dr. Baek" He placed one last kiss before I went to open the door. 

"Hi" Amy said as I let them in "How's Dr. Kim?" 

"He's alright now" I replied before Taehyung passed by us. 

"Hyung, are you alright?" Taehyung asked "How are you feeling?" 

"I'm alright now, I just need a bit of rest" Jin replied and smiled at Taehyung.

"Hi again, Dr. Kim" Jiwon said as he smiled at Jin. "get well soon" 

"Well, we just came here to see how you're feeling" Taehyung said "We'll be going now. Take care of yourself hyung! Don't overwork. Go easy on yourself jeez"