Chapter 15

I sighed as I wiped off the tears that fell from my eyes. I've really done it...I really hurt him this time. Just how stupid am I?

Junghee, what now?

What now?

I flinched as I hear thunder. I wonder where Jin went?

I wiped my tears once again and walked down the stairs. I saw Kirby sleeping in her play pen so I went up to her and pet her head.

"Hey baby" I said as she woke up and wagged her tail. "You missed me?" I asked as she jumped. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms.

When I turned around, I was surprised as I saw a huge picture of Jin and I during our wedding attached to the wall. It's massive, I wonder if he placed it here when I was out.

I looked at Kirby "Since when did daddy put this up here huh? were you part of this surprise?" I said as I booped her nose "I know you are"

I placed her down as I heard rain. I took my umbrella beside the door and decided to go look for Jin.

I wonder where he went?

Well it doesn't matter. I'm gonna find him and apologize.

I'm not gonna wait til he comes back.

Yeah I'm not gonna wait. I wore my shoes and went outside. He didn't bring his car, so he must be close.

It's so cold...I should've brought a jacket with me or something.It's dark out now and the rain's getting heavier and heavier the longer I walk and search for him. I went to every place we've been but I didn't see him there.

Jin, where are you?

I sighed as I walked around more. I went to every convenience store, every cafe but he wasn't there. I found a bench and decided to rest for a while as I took my phone out to check the time.

6:50. Damn, time flies so fast. I need to find him. There aren't a lot of people out today since the rain is still pouring.

"Hey, what's a cutie like you doing here all alone?" I looked up and saw a man in a hoodie smiling down at me. Fuck...Not this again. "You're alone aren't you?"

"It's cold out here, you should come with me"

I rolled my eyes as I stood up, soon after he held my wrist and tightened his grip.

"Fuck. Let go you pervert" I growled as I kicked his balls and ran away. I hope he rots in hell, I'm just trying to find my husband here, I know I did him wrong and I'm just trying to apologize.

Why did I even say those things?

I hate myself. I wanna bump my head on something right now, I deserve it after hurting Seokjin like that. He was concerned about me and this is what he has to deal with after all he did.

You suck Junghee.

I looked around as I started to walk. Tears forming on the corner of my eyes as I felt hopelessness and guilt build up inside of me. I have no idea where I am right now, I know I'm far away from home. I just wanna rest for a bit.

I saw a bench and decided to rest again. I folded my umbrella as the heavy rain slowly turned into a rain shower.

"Fuck...sorry" I uttered as I bumped into someone as I was walking towards the bench. My sight was blurry from all the tears that formed. I hear a "tsk" from the person I bumped before I sat down and buried my face on my palms.

Jin where the heck are you?

Where are you?

I'm sorry.