Chapter 39

It's been months since that incident with Olivia. Jin told me she was yet again brought out of the country for good. 

"Even though she's a bitch..." I mumbled as I ate my breakfast "I kinda feel bad for her"

Jin looked at me while he was sitting across me, munching on his toast. His eyes clearly tired and puffy from the lack of sleep. Ever since the incident, he always checked on me and calling everytime he has the opportunity to do so. 

"I wish she could find her happiness someday though" I said 

"You're a good person Junghee" He smiled "Even though you got kidnapped and shot in the leg, you still care about her"

I chuckled "She did that out of jealousy. Poor girl, I think she just wants to be happy" 

Jin nodded "I hope she finds happiness someday too, Junghee"

"And you" I said as I placed my plate on the sink "Please take a break. You're clearly tired from working and worrying for me too much"

He gave me a soft smile and ran his fingers through his hair (a/n: I can imagine this, he looks hot asf asdfghjkl) 

"You can tell me everything that's been upsetting you" I said as I hugged him from behind. His head leaning against my chest. "tell me about your day, what your worries are, tell me everything you want. You know I'm here to listen"

He sighed "Thank you, Junghee" He looked up at me and giggled "I'm just worried about you but I don't wanna be too protective over you...It's frustrating me 'cause what if you think I'm being too paranoid or- aaahhhhhhh" he whined 

"It's alright Jinnie, I understand you care about me. But I'm gonna be alright. I'm a strong woman y'know! So please focus on your work and don't worry about me too much, okay? Your wife can handle herself. I'm not a kid anymore" 

He laughed and gave me a kiss  "Yeah, I guess so. Let's go, you're gonna be late for your class" 

We're now in our second year of college and I end up being in a lot of classes with Jiwon and Jade. We still hangout with the others but because of our schedules, we don't go out much. 

I still work for Mr. Yoon and Chanwook visits the studio during his breaks from Cafe Jeon. Nothing much had happened these past few months and everything went back to normal. 

--------------------

Jin was coming home late today but I can't sleep, so I decided to watch a movie while waiting for him. As I was running my fingers through Kirby's fur, I hear the door creak open.

I looked over and saw a tired Seokjin. He placed his bag on the couch and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Why are you still up? Were you waiting for me?"

"I couldn't sleep, so I decided to watch a movie while waiting for you" I replied and cuddled up to him the moment he sat beside me. "How was work today?"

"Tiring, as usual" He let out a soft whine as he wrapped his hand around my shoulders. "We should go upstairs, I'm getting really sleepy"

I nodded and turned the TV off before walking with him up to our bedroom. 

"I'm gonna shower first. You should go to sleep Junghee, you must be tired from school too" He said as he unbuttoned his shirt. As he opened the bathroom door, he stopped and looked back at me. 

"You prepared a bath for me?" He smiled.

"I knew you'd be tired. So I prepared a warm bath for you just so you can relax even for just a bit" I replied. "Get inside the tub, and I'll scrub your hair for you. Would you like that?"

He nodded before he slightly shut the bathroom door. As I hear water splashing, I went in and saw him relaxing inside the tub. I sat at the space beside the tub and started washing his hair with the shower head before I rubbed shampoo against my hands and applying it on his hair. 

I gently scratched his scalp, massaging his head. "Is this okay, Jinnie?" I asked 

"Yeah...it feels good" He replied in a low, tired tone. I smiled softly and chuckled.

"Is the water cold?" I asked as I turned the shower head on and glided it across his head. 

"No" He shook his head "It's just right" He sighed. I handed him a towel and a robe before sitting on countertop beside the sink and waited for him.

"What's this?" He asked as he looked at all the products I have beside me. 

"Your special treatment, Dr. Kim" I giggled as he sat on the chair infront of  me before I rubbed a cotton pad with toner on his face. After that, I applied moisturizer and gently massaged it on his skin. 

"Are my hands too heavy?" I asked 

"No. They're really light" He smiled before I tapped on his skin, telling him that it's done. He opened his eyes.

"Thank you, Junghee" He said

"You're welcome. You need relaxation every now and then" I replied before kissing his cheek. "C'mon I'll massage your back for you"

"W-what?" He asked as I was dragging him towards the bed. "Junghee, it's too much" 

"Don't worry" I chuckled "Just let me do all the work tonight alright?"

"What...work...?" 

----------------------------

Today's a Saturday and because of our busy schedules, we haven't really thought about decorating the house. But today, I had an idea. Jin and I woke up really late. By the time I opened my eyes, it was already 1 PM. Our room was dark and cold so I guess that caused us to sleep really well. 

I pat Jin's face lightly and shook his shoulder. "Jin...Wake up. It's already one" 

He hummed and opened his eyes. "One?"

"Yeah...One"

"One more hour..." He mumbled and buried his face against the pillow.

"You know...We should decorate the house today. Our families are celebrating Christmas with us tomorrow yet our house still feels like it's November" I said 

"But we don't have decorations" He mumbled 

"I know. That's why we need to go shopping today" I giggled as I poked his cheek "We'll leave in an hour" I said before stretching and proceeding to the bathroom. 

It took me about 40 minutes to shower and brush my teeth but when I got out, Jin was still sleeping. His back, exposed while he was hugging his pillow. 

"Yah Seokjin!" I called as I was heading for the closet. "Get your ass up. We're having lunch then we can-"

"Yah" I exclaimed before I took a pillow and threw it at him. He didn't budge. 

I sighed and sat on his back. "Seokjin-ah. If you won't get up I'll have to go out myself" 

"What if some dude hits on me?" I pouted "what if I'll get kidnapped like last time? Seokjin-ah if you won't wake up no kisses for a week"

"Hmmm?" He mumbled "How can I get up if you're on my back" 

I giggled as I kissed his cheek. "Alright get up and get ready. We're going shopping!!"