Chapter 7

"Heyyy freshman. I see we're in the same class during literature eh?" I looked up to see Chuanli.

"unfortunately" I chuckled

"Yah! What's that supposed to mean?" He laughed "you're mean"

"It's still too early Chuanli, where'd you get your energy from?" Jiwon said as he passed by us with his bag on his shoulder.

"Early? It's 10 AM Jiwon. What do you mean ?" He asked as he sat beside me "he's grumpy when he has morning classes"

"He means you're annoying" Jade laughed. I chuckled as I looked back down on my phone. My friends and I don't have the same classes today and it's kinda sad.

"Yah, what happened to your foot?" She asked.

"Oh, I was cutting some oranges and then my hand slipped and the knife landed on my foot"

"mygod...I got goosebumps. That's why you've been walking funny?"

"Walking funny?" I laughed

"Yeah, it's like you got a sprain or something"

"By the way,Joowon isn't in our class today?" Jade asked as she rested her chin on her palms. "I lowkey have a crush on him though"

"You like Joowon?" I chuckled "since when?"

"Since yesterday. He looks really cute and innocent and shy but like...I know there's something inside him" she paused "like a wild side to him. You know what I mean?"

Wild...side? Really?

"Ah professor's here" She said

"Good morning. I'm professor Yoon and if I'm not mistaken, I'll be teaching literature"

"He's the professor that people talk about huh?" Chuanli said "you think he's handsome too?"

I looked at Mr. Yoon. "I mean...he's decent but like not that handsome"

"Oh thank goodness" he replied "finally, someone who doesn't think Mr. Yoon is hot"

Eh? Hot? No way. There's no way I'd find a professor hot. But if it's Jin though, I wouldn't mind hihi.

"Watchu smiling about?" Jade asked

"Oh nothing, I just remembered something funny. That's all" I replied as I took my binder out to take notes.

I just listened to Mr. Yoon as he was lecturing. Everyone's paying attention to him, it's amazing. I must admit that he's really good at teaching, he looks so passionate about it too.

I get why girls like him. He has a decent face and he's passionate about his work. I wonder if he's nice though?

"As an assignment, I want you guys to write something you want to say to someone yet you couldn't say it right infront of them. You can express any type of emotion, I don't really care. Just express it" Professor Yoon said as he picked his laptop up and fixed his glasses. "Class dismissed"

"Eh? Just like that?" I asked "that was a quick class"

"Yeah, but it's been two and a half hours Junghee" Jade laughed "that's what students like about him, he makes it seem like the class is short"

Oh wow he really is good at teaching. I think I might've found a professor that I like to listen to. I felt my phone vibrate and saw Jungkook's text with a photo attached to it.