Chapter 16

I woke up as the sunlight hit my eyes. I groaned as I stretched until my eyes were fully open.

I can still feel my eyes being puffy and my throat being like the Sahara desert I sighed as I looked at Jin who was peacefully sleeping beside me, hugging his pillow and his lips turned into a slight pout as his chin is rested on the pillow.

He's cute.

I leaned forward to place a gentle kiss on his forehead before I stood up to get a glass of water.

As I stood up, I immediately grabbed on to the bedside table as my head was spinning.

"Shit...What-"

What's going on?

I breathed slowly and closed my eyes before I sat back down. As I swallowed, my throat felt like I was swallowing a cactus.

As I leaned on the head rest, I hear Jin moving against the sheets.

"Junghee?" He called "Junghee...Are you okay?"

"Yeah...The anemia" I chuckled "I got up too quickly. Go back to sleep, I'll just get a glass of water"

"Are you sure?" He asked as he lifted his head, looking concerned.

I nodded and smiled "I'm sure, go back to sleep". He nodded and slowly closed his eyes again. I sighed before I stood up slowly. As I was walking downstairs, I immediately felt cold and tried to do my thing quickly. My throat felt relieved but it still hurts a bit.

I went back to take a quick shower before Jin gets up and cooks breakfast. I looked into the mirror and noticed that my eyes were still a bit puffy and my cheeks are flushed. I filled the bath tub with warm water just to get rid of the chills.

I felt instantly relaxed as I dipped into the warm bath I prepared. After a few minutes, I finished my bath and when I went out of the bathroom, the chills came back. I immediately went to the closet and dressed up quickly. I don't feel like dressing up today so I just wore some sweatpants and Jin's white tee.

I went downstairs and saw Jin cooking in the kitchen. "Good morning" I said as I hugged him from behind.

"Morning Junghee" he replied as he kissed my forehead.

"Jin is it okay if I borrow your shirt today?" I asked as I sat down.

"My shirt?" He asked as he looked back at me and smiled "It looks good on you"

"Thanks. I just didn't wanna dress up today" I chuckled as he placed a bowl and a glass of orange juice infront of me.

"Do we have some headache pills?" I asked him as I started to eat my food. My throat still hurts.

"Yeah we do" he replied "are you sick?" He asked as he placed his palm on my forehead.

"I don't know" I replied "but I feel hot inside"

"Your voice sounds different too, I think you should stay home today" he said "you have a cold"

I pouted "I don't wanna miss my classes Jinnie, It'll be hard to catch up. I'll wear a mask so they don't need to worry about catching my cold"

"Junghee...-" he sighed and paused for a while "alright, but come home if you feel like it's getting worse. Okay?"

I nodded "So you'll be home all day?"

"I think" he replied as he sat infront of me "there aren't any appointments today. So you can call me to fetch you anytime"

"Thanks Jinnie" I grinned "you're the best"

He smirked "eat up or you'll be late"