Chapter 56

It's been a month since I gave birth and everything's going fine now. The first week was hell because of post-partum stuff, and not to mention, the three days of bleeding out. It was uncomfortable but it got better after days.

Seokjin has been tracking her moves and kept on taking pictures every time Hyejin does anything. One night while I was reading a bedtime story for our baby, when he suddenly screamed. I jolted up from my seat to run over towards the crib before hearing her cry.

"She was laying on her tummy!" He exclaimed before picking her up and chuckling "ohmygod...I am so sorry"

"Seokjin" I looked at him and slapped his arm "You startled both of us"

"I'm sorry Hyejin-ah. Daddy didn't mean to startle you and mommy" He hushed our baby and started to cradle her. "Calm down now...It's alright. I was completely surprised when you flipped over on your tummy"

I covered the space between my lips and nose as I started to giggle. "You're stupid"

"Shhh. Let me be" He grinned before caressing Hyejin's hair. "It's okay baby. That's it...Calm down now"

"Look at daddy" He said before making a funny face. Hyejin's eyes lit up but still teary. I wiped her tears and started complimenting how calm she became after.

"I can't-" Jin mumbled "Take a picture right now" he ordered.

I laughed before rolling my eyes. I took his phone out from his pocket before snapping a pic with the three of us. He leaned over my shoulder to look at the picture before suddenly kissing my cheek. "You're so pretty, Junghee"

I couldn't help but smile at his sudden compliment.

"It's been a while since I've seen you blush like that" He teased "Are you...Falling in love with me all over again?"

"shut up Seokjin. Our daughter's listening to us right now" I replied

"Isn't that nice? She'll know at a young age that mommy and daddy are in love" He smiled "That's how you were made" I hear him whisper to Hyejin.

"Seokjin!" I slapped his arm again and pinched his side "You're polluting her mind at a young age" I said sternly before bursting into laughter.

He laughed back at me before handing me our daughter.

"You're looking a little sleepy, Hyejin-ah" I said as I continued on lightly bouncing my arms to make her go to sleep. I sang a lullaby for her as she was looking up at me with her dark pretty orbs.

"It's been a month Seokjin, you're still recording me while singing?" I whispered

He just responded with a soft smile "Go on. Don't be shy. I feel drowsy just by listening to you sing too"

As I turned my attention back to Hyejin, she was already sleeping. I brushed my thumb cross her cheek before kissing her forehead "Good night. Sweet dreams, little angel"

—————————

I jolted awake as I heard Hyejin's cry from the baby monitor. I took a quick glance at the clock and noticed it was 1:40 AM.

"Hyejin-ah, mommy's here" I said as I went inside her room and gently picked her up from her crib. I sat down on the small couch that was in the corner of her room, immediately lifting my shirt up so I can breast feed her.

I sighed in relief as she immediately calmed down when her mouth made contact with my breast. I relaxed my back onto the cushion and closed my eyes, hoping to take a quick nap as she's drifting to sleep.

I slowly opened my eyes and noticed that I was back in our bedroom. I saw Jin drying his hair while scrolling through his phone.

"Good morning" I said

"Good morning, Junghee. You fell asleep in Hyejin's room while feeding her. So I carried you back here so you can sleep comfortably"

"Thank you, Jinnie" I replied

"Do you want to sleep more? Or do you want to have breakfast?"

I stretched before answering "I'm really hungry"

"So, breakfast it is" I jumped a bit as his face was suddenly in front of me. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"I don't know, maybe-"

"Bacon and eggs? Hotdogs? Salad? Me?"

I placed my palm on his face and gently pushed him away "Bacon and eggs, with orange juice please" 

He chuckled as he took my hand and kissed my knuckles "coming right up, Mrs. Kim"