Chapter 19

After classes, I went to Jin's clinic and he did a quick check up on me.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" Jin said as he placed the diaphragm on my back. I chuckled before I breathed in and out then after a minute, he placed the diaphragm on my chest and smirked.

I furrowed my brows before I tugged on a strand of his hair. "Pervert"

"I didn't even do anything!" He replied before he kept pressing on my left chest. "Stop it" I laughed and kicked his leg.

"that's it I'm done. Dr. Kim my appointment has ended" I said. He smiled before he took his stethoscope off of his neck and placed it back in a leather bag. "I'm alright, aren't I?"

"Yup, you're good. You just need to rest more since you're looking pale and some medicine will help too"

"More medicine?" I groaned "what type of medicine is it this time?"

He paused for a moment and locked his eyes on mine "Me" he grinned as he took his bag. "Let's go"

(A/N: Asdfghjkl I'm at church while writing this 😂✌️but by the time I upload this chapter, I'm at home)

So Jin and I went to different stores to find a dress that would fit my liking. We were at our 4th store before we decided to eat dinner first before continuing with our search.

"Yah Seokjin this place is hella expensive!" I whispered. "How about another place?"

"Expensive?" He asked "Junghee, I'm paying for it. If you find something you want just get it"

"But Jin..."

"The don't look at the price. If you see something you like,just grab it" he replied "got it?"

I blinked and nodded in defeat.

"Uhm Jin" I called him as my eyes were locked on a black dress. "Who's gonna be there?"

"At the party?" He asked as he ran his fingers through another dress. "Mostly CEOs and their sons and daughters. Your mom and dad's gonna be there too ofcourse. Then our friends..."

"I see..." I replied "Jin, I saw a dress that I like"

"You did? Then go try it on!"

"But I don't want you to see yet" I chuckled "sit over there for a bit while I try it on"

"Uhm excuse me" I said as I saw a lady arranging some dresses. "Can I try a gown?"

She smiled "what dress would you like?"

"The black one there..." I replied before she nodded. When she took the gown off the mannequin, she escorted me towards the fitting room.

"Call me if you need some assistance, ma'am"

"Okay, thank you" I smiled before I took my top off to try the dress not to brag, but as expected...It looks really good. I immediately pictured what makeup would go well with this, what jewelries and what hairstyle I'm gonna do.

if you're wondering what the dress looks like...

here ya go:

I called for the lady and told her to put it in a box at the counter and not to let Jin see

I called for the lady and told her to put it in a box at the counter and not to let Jin see. She was confused but giggled right after I told her the reason. As I went out of the fitting room, I roamed around the place until I was able to find Jin.

He was leaning over and looking at some silver jewelries.

"You buying something?" I said as I linked my arms with his.

"Do you need any jewelries to go with your dress?" He asked "Look at that. That one over there...Do you like it? It looks pretty"

I squinted my eyes and looked at where he was pointing inside the glass box. He's right, it's really pretty. I bet it'll look good with the dress too, but how much is it?

My eyes widened as I looked at the price. "Oh, definitely not that"

"Why? don't you like it?" He asked and pouted "Don't you need jewelries?"

"I still have some at home Jinnie, no need to spend too much" I said as I placed my arm on his waist. "c'mon, I picked out a dress. It's in the counter"

"But you can't see it until the party though..." I chuckled as we walked over to the counter.

"It's alright since I know you'll look good in anything" He replied "have you picked out a pair of shoes?"

"Oh no no, I still have my old ones. They're still good as new so I decided to wear them"

He nodded as he handed his credit card over to the cashier. As we were waiting for her to finish, I looked around and my eyes landed on a familiar face looking at a tux.

It's Chanwook. What's he doing here?

"C'mon" Jin said as he grabbed the box. "You good?" He asked as he turned his gaze to where I was looking earlier. He must've seen Chanwook by now. 

"He's gonna be there" Jin said as we got inside his car. "At the party..." 

"Who?" I asked "You mean, Chanwook?" 

"Why? Is he a son of some CEO or something?"I asked as he stepped on the gas. 

"You're right" He replied "He is"

Yet he works at Cafe Jeon? isn't he supposed to be working at his dad's company? Well, maybe he isn't the successor after all. But still...Why isn't he working there instead of the cafe?

"And I learned that your friend...Joowon is also a son of a CEO" Jin chuckled "You make good friends Junghee"

"Joowon?" I asked "He didn't say anything about it, I had no idea"

"Well now you do...And uhm, there's something going on with his family. It's best if he'll be the one to tell you and not me" He said "Just...Always be there for him since you're one of his best friends" 

He did say there's something going on but I never asked him about it since I don't really wanna invade his privacy...I'm scared to ask. I don't wanna be insensitive. I'm really worried now...How can I help him?