Chapter 38 (Jin Birthday Extra)

"You ready?" I asked as Jin was fixing his hair. 

"Yeah" He said before he looked at me. I chuckled as I noticed his tie, it was a bit loose. 

"There..." I uttered as I fixed his tie for him. He smiled as he leaned in for a kiss. "Thanks" he looked into my eyes before brushing a hand against my cheek. "You're so beautiful"

"Yah" I giggled "stop it, I'm getting a bit shy"

"Don't be, 'cause it's true" He said, placing a kiss on my forehead. "Let's go"

Our parents threw Jin a birthday party tonight, and ofcourse everyone will be there especially Jin's whole family. I think I'm getting used to formal parties now, since Jin came from a wealthy family. He kept me company and held my hand whenever I feel uncomfortable. 

As we arrived the venue, We were immediately greeted by his relatives. "Auntie" Jin smiled as a lady hugged him "ohmy ohmy...Look at you-"

"My grandson!" Another woman ran over to Jin "Look how much you've grown!" 

"I-"

"Happy birthday Jijin!" A little boy appeared infront of us. He looks so young, I wonder how old is he?

"Ruru!" Jin smiled as he picked the little boy up who was now wrapping his arms around Jin's neck. "Ruru has a present for you! But you can't open it until you're home okay?". Jin laughed at the boy in his arms. 

"Ofcourse, thank you for the gift ruru. Jijin loves it already" Jin giggled. 

Soon after, Ruru turned to look at me and tilted his head close to Jin "Jijin who is the pretty lady?" 

Jin looked at me and smiled. "She's Jijin's wife. She's very pretty right?"

Ruru smiled and nodded. "I'm Ruru!" 

"Hello, I'm Junghee" I giggled as he stuck his little hand out. I grabbed it but to my surprise, Ruru kissed the back of my hand and smiled. 

"I heard from daddy that ladies deserve kisses on the hand!" He exclaimed, which made me smile. I feel like my heart is about to explode. He's too cute!

"Jijin! Jungi! I wanna show you my baby brother!" Ruru said as Jin let him down. He grabbed Jin's finger and started to walk fast. 

"Slow down, slow down!" Jin said as I followed them. We reached where a group of people were talking. We approached a lady who was carrying a sleeping baby while she was talking to other people. 

"Mama! Jijin's here!" 

"Seokjin!" She said excitedly "Happy birthday!" 

"Thank you auntie" Jin replied "How have you been?"

"Alright, I've been lacking sleep 'cause you know haha, the baby" She said and gave us a smile "Oh, would you like to hold him?"

My eyes widened a bit. What if I drop him? What if he cries???  I wanted to say no but I'm afraid I'll come out rude. So I gave her a nod before she handed her baby to me. 

"Woah" I uttered as I felt his weight in my arms. This is a real freaking baby! I started to cradle him while Jin and his aunt were talking. I examined the baby, his chubby rosy cheeks, long thick lashes, and little pink lips. 

I noticed I was smiling and immediately looked up to see if anyone saw. I looked at Jin, who was now smiling at me. 

I gave him a smile back as I held the baby in my arms. 

"Eh??" Ruru exclaimed "Wowo cries when someone else holds him!" 

"H-he cries?" I stiffened as I looked at Wowo "I think-"

"But he didn't cry when you held him!" Ruru added as Jin picked him up again. "I think Wowo likes you already" 

I blushed as I chuckled. Ahhh what do I do? The baby's so cute but my arms are hurting a bit. Good thing Jin's aunt went back and took the baby in her arms again.