Chapter 10

'you'll come back right?'

"Ofcourse Jinnie, why wouldn't I?" I laughed as Jin chuckled on the other line. 

'Just making sure mommy comes back, right kirby?'

I chuckled "I'll only be gone for a while, anyways,I'll talk to you later okay?"

'Okay, text me when you got there safe. I love you jagi'

"I love you too, bye"

It's the day of our overnight trip and Jin kinda overreacted when I told him I was leaving. He pouted, he whined and clung on to me when I told him about the overnight thingy. It was cute, but kinda annoying, but cute. I felt guilty leaving him though, he looked like a puppy. I guess I'm taking care of two puppies now huh?

"shit, we're missing some boxes!" 

"boxes? how many?" Dojun asked as he went towards another guy. 

"three" 

"oh, I must've left them in the club room" He scratched his head "I'm too tired to go back" 

"I'll get it" I said but I heard another voice behind me. 

"Great great, please hurry! I owe you guys" Dojun smiled before he ran inside the bus to check on the others.

I followed Jiwon as we ran towards the building and inside the club room. The boxes were there, thank goodness.

"I'll carry two, and you carry the lighter one" He said as he handed me a box before he carried he other two. 

"What's even in these boxes? they're heavy as hell" He groaned as we walked out of the club room. I squinted as I got curious too.

"I'm gonna take a look" I said as I put my box down. He placed the boxes on the desk and opened it.

"oh..." I raised my brows as I saw beer cans. "now I know why these boxes are important" Jiwon and I chuckled.

"C'mon, they're waiting for us" 

As Jiwon and I went back to the bus, Dojun smiled. "Thanks guys, hand it over to Ginu right there" 

"Yah where have you been?" Amy asked "Tae, Junghee's here. You can sit with Joowon now...Taehyung? Yah, Taehyung"

"seems like he's asleep Amy" I laughed "Let him be..."

"everybody find their seats. We're leaving in a minute" Dojun said 

I looked over to Joowon who was laughing and chuckling with another guy. Damn, I guess I have to find another seat.

I looked around and realized that there were available seats but I'm too shy to sit next to people I don't really know. I looked over to Jiwon who was scrolling through his phone. I sighed and went towards him. "Seat taken?" I asked him. 

"Oh, no no. Go ahead" He said "Aren't you gonna sit with your friends?" 

"Nah, seats are occupied" I replied "Why? got a problem with me?"

He chuckled "no" 

"So where are we headed?" I asked him "You have any idea?"

"Yeah, Dojun hyung said the they rented a cabin"

"So like, we're staying in the middle of the woods?"

"Maybe, yeah" Jiwon shrugged his shoulders. "Isn't that nice?"

"I guess so" I replied. 

------------------------------------

Two hours later, we finally arrived to our destination. I stretched and tapped Jiwon on the shoulder to wake him up. "Wakey wakey sleepy head" He looked at me and rubbed his eyes. I followed everyone who went out of the bus and inhaled some fresh air. 

"Yo, there's a lake!" Taehyung said "and my butt hurts...But look, there's a freakin lake!"

"Let's check it out" Joowon said as they walked over to the lake, Amy and I followed them. 

"We certainly can't eat fast food here" Joowon chuckled "we're in the middle of the woods" 

"I guess we'll have to wait and see what's for lunch" Amy replied "I heard Mr. Yoon's cooking for us"

"Wait, Mr. Yoon?" I asked "he's our moderator? But where is he?"

"I heard Dojun hyung talking with Mr. Yoon on the phone earlier, he said Mr. Yoon had something to attend to, so I think he'll be a bit late" Taehyung said as he picked up some pebbles and threw it in the lake. 

"c'mon let's check the cabin out" Amy said. "It's huge" 

I nodded "I wonder how much the rent costs?" 

When we went inside the cabin, Dojun gave everyone a tour of the cabin. There are two bedrooms, one for the girls and the other are for the boys, same goes for the bathrooms. After the short tour, we were told to start taking photographs and draw/paint portraits and stuff since we're doing a presentation tonight. 

I took my camera out and walked towards the lake where Amy was sitting with a sketchpad on her lap. "watcha sketching?" I asked her and pointed my camera at her. "Wait, don't look" I said as I took a few pictures of her. 

"The lake's really pretty" Amy said "So I'm sketching it, with the mountains" 

I took a few pictures of the mountains and the lake, then I proceeded to walk towards Taehyung who was sitting on the edge of the deck, his feet hanging above the water. I crept behind him and held his shoulders. 

I jumped as I heard him scream. 

"What the fuck Junghee" He said as I laughed. "I could've fallen into the water. Who knows what kind of stuff is under there" 

"Don't do that again" He chuckled as he slapped my arm "good thing I didn't drop  my camera, that would've been bad" 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I chuckled "that was a good laugh"

"Can you take a picture of me?" He asked as he handed me his camera "Do whatever angles you want, just make sure I look handsome in it" 

I laughed and nodded "Alright Mr. Kim Taehyung"

"Isn't it weird, we're both Kims now" He said as he looked at the camera as I took a picture. 

"I don't know" I laughed as I took another picture. "Maybe? Kinda?" 

"That's it, tell me if the pics look good" I handed him his camera after I took a few more pictures.  

"Yeah, they look really good" Tae replied "You should be a photographer someday" 

I chuckled. As Tae continued taking pictures, I went towards some pine trees and saw Joowon. I wanted to creep up behind him to give him a scare, but I noticed him talking to someone...

And that someone was Jiwon.