Chapter 26

Ah, classes again. I'm still sleepy since Jin and I were up playing minecraft with the boys + Amy last night. 

"Yawning? Again?" Taehyung asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders "seeing you sleepy makes me sleepy as well"

"Oh I'm sorry" I chuckled "We were up pretty late and I had a hard time finding diamonds. Almost died a couple of times too" 

"Yah Junghee!" I jumped as I heard Chuanli call my name. "Junghee! Taehyung! Come here for a sec" He said as he was panting.

"What is it?" I asked "You good?"

"Have you seen this? It has 300 likes and 800 retweets!" He said as he held his phone up revealing pictures of me and Mr. Yoon together. 

'Professor Yoon and a university student seen together a couple of times. Dating? Idk, maybe?' 

"Who the fuck...?" Taehyung uttered. This is just a dummy account so it'll be hard to track down the user.

"Wait this is taken at the cabin during our club activity!" Amy said "So it must be one of the club members..."

"Don't worry, I'll report this to the student council" Jiwon said "let's go"

I sighed as we followed him to the student council room and met up with the rest of the members. 

"They're still making a fuss out of this at college? god fucking damn" 

"You're not really dating him right?" A girl said "If you are then-"

"Ofcourse I'm not. I'm married why would I get into a relationship with a professor?" I cut her off as I sat down on the couch.

"You're what?" 
"huh?"
"Pardon?"
"eh?"
"what?"

"I'm married!" I laughed in disbelief. "I work at Professor Yoon's studio and we certainly have no romantic relationship or whatsoever" 

"uhuh, she even wears her ring every single day" Amy rolled her eyes "But first we need to know who took these and tweeted it. So scandalous"

"This person must hate either one of you both" The president said as she ran her fingers through her hair. As I read the comments, a lot of people were furious. Some of them even knew who I was and were dropping insults. I'm so pissed right now, these people don't know what they're talking about. 

'I heard she's married. Seriously, her husband might not be enough for her' 
'kinda pissed, Mr. Yoon's too good. He might even lose his job because of her'
'lame'
'I even saw her going out of a building with him, I don't even know what they were doing there'

"We'll find whoever posted this, Junghee. Don't worry"

I leaned back and sighed. I just wanna rip that person into pieces. Jumping into conclusions and making scandalous accusations? Ugh what type of brain is that? Me? in a relationship with a professor? heck no. 

I'm concerned about Mr. Yoon's job though, what if he gets fired because of this? Wait, then I just have to confirm that it isn't true, right? I can do that right? 

"Calm down, it's gonna be alright" Chuanli placed his hand on my shoulder "The student council's very reliable, so don't worry too much" 

"uhuh, we covered Chuanli a couple of times too" a guy said as he was doing something on his computer. 

"You don't have to bring that up" Chuanli chuckled 

"Anyways, give us a few hours and we'll pass it to the dean. He might call you in a few hours so don't worry about it" The guy on the computer said "This might be an easy one since you mentioned that the one who took the picture was a club member"