Chapter 3

I groaned as I stretched. It's morning already? The nights seem to get shorter everytime.

"ow" I uttered as I felt pain on my lower back. What's with this pain?

What time is it anyway? And where's Jin?
Ah, maybe he's downstairs. I'm kinda hungry too. I guess I should go down and join him for brunch.

"Goodmorning" I said as I went inside the kitchen.

"Goodmorning" Jin replied "food's ready"

I opened the fridge to look for something to drink, like orange juice or something, poured myself a glass of it and finally sat down to eat my meal.

"Are you okay Junghee?" Jin asked as he sat infront of me. "You look constipated or something" he chuckled.

"Yeah" I replied "Just some pain on my lower back" I straightened my body and sighed.

"Oh...I'm sorry" He let out a giggle and scratched his nape. "Did I go too hard last night?"

I laughed. Right, we did the nasty last night. "I think so. But don't worry, it's fine Jinnie"

"Really? I missed you...I couldn't control myself" He replied as he ate a piece of his bacon.

"It's alright, really" I assured him.

"So" He paused "Can I do it again?"

-------------------
Jin went back to work and as for me...I'm here lazying around. I wonder how long Jin's gonna be out?

Sigh. What to do? I've been watching movies for the past hours that I started to watch barbie again out of boredom.

"Yeah, beat em Penelope" I murmured (a/n: barbie as Rapunzel was my fave movie as a child hehe. What's yours?)

Anyways, I was debating wether or not to go for a jog later.There's a park near here and I see a lot of people usually working out at 4-7 PM. What if I invite Jin to come with me?

Nah, he may be tired. Maybe next time Or should I do a surprise visit to his clinic?

He may be busy.

Ughhh I'm so bored!

After hours of watching movies and scrolling through social media, I finally got sick of it and decided to go downstairs and hang outside. Just to get some fresh air.

As I went downstairs, I was surprised when the door clicked open and something was walking...

Mygod...

"Hello there" I said as I sat down on the floor to greet a little puppy infront of me.

"I'm home" Jin said as he took his shoes off.

"Welcome home" I said as I picked the puppy up and gave Jin a kiss. "You're early"

"Where did she come from?" I asked as I cradled the puppy in my arms.

"I had this patient who was giving away baby golden retrievers since he couldn't really take care of all of them and I figured out that you would need a furry friend to keep you company while I'm working" He said as he pet the puppy's head "it's better to adopt than shop"

I smiled and nodded "it is. Thank you Jinnie!" I hugged him. "What should we name this cute baby?"

"I don't know" Jin replied as he placed a huge bag on the floor. I didn't even notice him carrying that bag.

"What's in that bag?" I asked

"Dog stuff" he chuckled "he offered to give me those things"

"He's so nice" I said "what should we name you?" I looked at the puppy nibbling on my hand.

"Ah, I know" he said "let's pick out the stuff that we like and lay it infront of her. Whatever she sniffs first will be her name"

"Alright alright" I said as I put her down.

We picked out two things that we like. I picked. As I was still thinking about what to pick, I was suddenly dragged infront of the puppy.

"Sit there"

I looked at Jin, confused.

"I like you. So you stay there" he chuckled

"Yah" I laughed as the puppy went towards me and cuddled my leg.

"She really likes you Junghee, what if we name her Kirby?"

"Where did that come from?" I chuckled "but it's cute though"

"You look like kirby" Jin laughed as he sat on the floor. "I used to play Kirby all the time"

"Why in earth would I look like Kirby?" I asked "ah I know, 'cause I'm round? Is that what it is Jin?" I chuckled

"No, it's because you're cute and you got pink cheeks"

"Do you think I look like Kirby?" I carried the puppy infront of my face "tell me"

She just blinked then licked my nose. "Ofcourse you wouldn't answer"

"I think that was a yes Junghee. Just accept it" Jin said "let's call her Kirby from now on"
—————

I woke up, and noticed I was tucked in bed. I'm sure I was watching youtube videos earlier.

As I turned to the side, I saw Jin resting his back on the headboard,reading a book. I rested my head on his torso and wrapped my arm on his tummy.

"Stop staring" he said still focusing on his book "say something"

"I love you Seokjin" I mumbled

"I love you too Junghee" he caressed my hair. "Why are you awake?"

"cause I'm not asleep" I replied as I yawned and cuddled his torso.

"Well you should be asleep right now instead of watching me read. I'm getting shy"

"But I like watching you when you're concentrating" I giggled "you look cute"