Chapter 58

This was the snap I received from no other than Jeon Jungkook

This was the snap I received from no other than Jeon Jungkook. Soon after, he called to tell me that my friends were coming with him and that Amy couldn't calm herself down. 

After an hour, they were already at the front door. As I opened it, Amy immediately flung onto me and wrapped her arms around me. "I miss you so much!" 

I chuckled as I hugged her back. "I missed you too, I missed all of you" I looked at all of them. 

"Sorry we weren't able to visit. Our schedules are so tight, I couldn't even think about shopping no more" Amy said. 

"We brought you some gifts" Chanwook said, holding up a fruit basket and a huge paper bag. 

"Thank you, you guys didn't have to" I smiled as he handed it to me. 

"Of course we had to! It's our friend's first baby for christ's sake" Jade chuckled "So? Where is she?" 

I smiled before I walked over to the small portable crib next to the couch. I took Hyejin into my arms and cradled her for a bit before handing her over to Amy, who was thrilled to see my baby. 

"I'm...I'm gonna cry Junghee" He said while her voice was getting croaky. "She's so cute" 

I laughed as she started wiping tears from her eyes. 

"Oh yeah, we brought food by the way" Jungkook said as he placed a few paper bags on the coffee table. 

"Kook, hold her" Amy said "C'mon"

"Oh...I'm good" He chuckled "I'm okay just...y'know...Looking" 

"C'mon kook, hold her!" Taehyung laughed "What are you so afraid of?"

"I might drop her" He replied, a bit embarrassed.

"can I?" Chanwook said. Everyone looked at him as he held his arms out and cradled Hyejin in his arms. She started to move and make little noises, before Chanwook hushed her and bounced on the heels of his feet, gently swaying to calm Hyejin down. 

"Oh wow, you're really good at this" Jade said "Do you have a secret child or something?" 

"no" He chuckled "I used to cradle my nephew like this too. So, I kinda know my way around baby stuff" 

"He even picked out all the baby stuff we brought today" Taehyung said, crossing his arms "I was surprised, really"

"Li isn't able to come today since he's working part time now" Jade said "He really wanted to meet Hyejin too" 

"The two boys, Jiwon and Joowon are supposed to go home a bit early for a family gathering or whatever" She added "So, we'll be sending pictures so they regret choosing family over us" She said, then laughed right after. 

"Hey, it's my turn now" Jade said before Chanwook looked at her, hesitating on giving Hyejin. 

"Five more minutes" Chanwook said as he caressed Hyejin's hair "It's surprising how thick her hair is" 

"I know" I replied "I guess she got it from Seokjin" 

"And the back of her head's flat too. Like him" Chanwook chuckled "How lovely" 

"So when are you coming back to school?" Taehyung asked "We miss hanging out with you" 

"Next month, I guess" I replied "Jin and I decided to take turns in taking care of her. During my classes, he'll stay here with her, then when I'm done with classes, it'll be my turn to take care of her while Jin goes to work" 

"Are you still going to work for Mr. Yoon?" Amy asked as she took a bite of a dried kiwi. "He keeps on asking how you've been. Him and Mr. Ahn really want to visit you but they're too busy with school stuff" 

"Ofcourse I will, but not right now" I replied "What about you guys? Have you decided what to do after graduation?" 

"I'd like to work in my dad's company while going to med school" Amy said "I wanna live independently" 

"I'm going to work too. At my brother's tattoo shop" Jade said "Come visit me there when you want piercings or tattoos. I'll give you guys a discount" 

While we were talking and laughing, I heard Hyejin crying. I stood up and went over to the living room, where I placed the crib. 

"Do you need help?" 

I jumped and looked behind me. "Amy, you scared me" I laughed. "Do you want me to help me change her diapers?" 

"Actually, I just wanna see how you do it" Amy laughed. I chuckled back at her "grab those wet wipes right there and hand em to me" 

After changing her diapers, I just knew she was hungry. So, I placed a towel on my shoulder before lifting my shirt up so I could breast feed Her. 

"You're really a mom now" Amy said while Hyejin was slowly falling asleep again. "Time flies so fast. One day, I was just teasing you about having a crush on Dr. Kim, and now, you're married...With a baby!" 

"It's so surreal to see my bestfriend being a mom. I'm so proud of you, Junghee"

"Are you trying to make me cry now?" I said "Because it's kinda working" 

"How's your relationship with Namjoon going?" I asked her "You guys doing alright? I haven't seen you guys together"

She seemed hesitant to answer, but did anyways. "Oh, we're alright. Just in the middle of fixing things...Y'know"

"No. I don't know. But you can tell me when you're ready to" I smiled "It's gonna be alright. Namjoon is a good man. He'll do anything to fix it with you. He just seems so...Genuine and full of love" 

"Yo girlies. C'mon, we're about to open the cake Chanwook made" Jungkook said while peeking his head through the wall between the dining area and the living room. "Come quick, or we'll finish this. It looks really tasty"