Chapter 25

It's been a few weeks since I started working at Mr. Yoon's studio. I observed how everything worked at first and how he worked. I started attending his classes too. So far, I'm enjoying it here and his crew was extremely friendly. They were showing me around and even invited me out for lunch. 

They all get along well with Mr. Yoon, they treated each other like the best of friends. Well, they ARE close friends with Mr. Yoon since High School. This is my first job and the working environment really motivates me to do my best. 

"Ah Junghee, there's a model coming over later. You can take their pictures and I'll be guiding you if you need any help" Mr. Yoon said. 

"Already?" I asked, surprised. "But I still...I'm not...I'm really-"

"You'll do fine!" Minji  said as she gave me a pat on the shoulder. "If you feel like you don't like the outcome, you can always ask Junseo for help!" 

Junseo...? Oh...so Mr.Yoon's first name is Junseo? 

"Yeah his first name's Junseo, it fits him right?" Aera giggled "Very manly"

Did I just...Say that out loud? I think I did...

"You look so confused" Hyuntae said "That's adorable, it's your first time hearing his name right?"

"Y-yeah..." I chuckled awkwardly "It's a bit new to me..."

"We call him Junseo all the time" Aera added "You can call him Junseo too, Junseo is far from the Mr. Yoon you know" 

"Mr. Yoon is the formal one, Yoon Junseo however...Is still a teenager" Jaesung whispered 

"He acts like one ALL THE TIME" Seojun laughed "But he's pretty strict when it comes to getting work done"

"You know I can hear you right?" Juns- Mr. Yoon chuckled "But I'm not gonna deny what they said Junghee, Junseo and Mr. Yoon are completely different people" 

"But you seem the same to me" I replied "So do I call you Mr. Junseo?"

"Uh...Yeah yeah. Whatever you want" He chuckled "Use what you're most comfortable with, but remember I'm Yoon Junseo out of school and not Mr. Yoon" 

"Aye aye, captain" I laughed "So is the client a boy? or a girl?" I asked him. The others were having their own conversation, so I decided to make one for Mr. Yoon and myself. 

"A guy, he's from the university" he replied "I think you know him too, or not...maybe I'm wrong" 

Who is it this time?

------------------

"Junseo hyung" 

My eyebrows raised as I heard that slightly deep and raspy voice...

I knew it.

I fucking knew it. 

It's Chanwook. I can't be wrong.

"Thank you for agreeing to be the practice model Chanwook, you really love your hyung" Mr. Junseo said. "Ah I can just kiss you right now" 

"Shut up hyung" He chuckled "I'm just being a nice cousin since you always cover up for my bullshit" 

"Oh right, this is-"

"Junghee?" He called. I sighed before I turned my head to look at him.

"Yeah, hi" I smiled "so...you're my model for today?" 

He leaned his head to the side and smirked "You work here?For how long?" 

"Uh yeah, Mr. Junseo's assistant for like a few weeks now" I replied "But I'm still learning that's why you're here...to be the model...for my practice shoot..."