Chapter 17

I woke up and realized that I'm at home, laying on the bed with something cold on my forehead. Just then Jin went inside the room, carrying a tray with him.

I tried to sit up but my head hurts so much.

"don't try to sit up too fast, just slowly" he said before he assisted me and leaned my head against the headrest. 

"I made chicken noodle soup" (a/n: I know you're singing. Let's vibe then) "I made it a bit spicy" 

"thank you..." I said as he blew the soup on the spoon before feeding it to me.

"how are you feeling?" Jin asked 

"shit" I replied before he fed me another spoonful of soup. "I know you're gonna say 'I told you to stay home' "

he chuckled "You know me well Junghee" 

"ofcourse I do Jinnie" I replied 

"You should thank your friends too, they immediately called me when you passed out. The school nurse however..." 

"why? what's with the nurse?" I asked curiously 

"uhm...Jin?" I called him as he stared intently at me. "yah, did something...happen?" 

"The school nurse was a guy...Around my age too" he replied as he fed me. "he...was looking different at you, Taehyung told me and I believed him when I saw that guy standing beside you...It's like his eyes were...his eyes were roaming your body" 

"t-the nurse did w-what?" I got surprised "I...Why would he..." 

"Damn I could get him out of that university anytime..." He squinted 

"yah don't do that. I don't want anyone losing their jobs 'cause of me"

"then don't get sick" he said as he took a napkin and wiped beside my lips. "I don't wanna see that guy near you"

I chuckled "okay, I won't. So don't go around firing people" 

"you're beautiful Junghee, that's why people like you" 

I blushed and covered my mouth to giggle before I coughed. But I felt my stomach churn so I immediately ran towards the toilet to puke. 

What the fuck is this? 

Jin rubbed my back as I continued to vomit while gripping the toilet seat. Jin handed me a napkin and wiped my mouth.

"Is it all out now?" He asked as he was still rubbing my back. I shook my head a no before I started vomiting again. 

I sat on the floor and wiped my mouth again. I breathed in and out as Jin was wiping off some tears from the corner of my eyes. 

"Jin...?" I called him "when's the last time we did it?" 

He looked at me in the eyes as he was clearly thinking. "I...I forgot..."

"uh...uhm"he uttered "should I...get a test...from uh...the drugstore?" 

"I don't know" I replied "maybe...after I get better..."

"are...are you sure?" he asked as he blinked a couple of times. 

"yeah I'm sure. But maybe it's just because of the nausea...So I don't think we should expect much" I replied 

He nodded before he carried me to the bed. 

"I'll get you some water and some crackers then you should rest up. Okay?" He said before he kissed my forehead. "oh...and drink this. It's medicine for your cold" he said as he gave me a pill. 

Damn, I feel like shit haha. 

--------------------------------- 

It's hot. I groaned as I removed the blanket that was covering my body. 

"You're awake?" 

I looked over at Jin who was playing video games. 

"what time is it?" I asked 

"It's midnight" He replied as he placed his headphones on his neck and leaned back on his gaming chair. "I can't get out of this level. I'm getting pissed now"

oh...That's kinda hot. Not gonna lie...

"are you hungry? I made soup-"

"do we have chicken?" I asked as I removed the cloth from my forehead. 

"eh? So your cold's finally gone now?" He asked as he placed a hand on my forehead. "it really is gone" 

"Alright, I'll cook some fried chicken for you. Can you wait for a bit?" He said as he went towards the door. 

"take your time Jinnie" I replied as I stretched. 

"oh and uhm, try those" I looked at where he pointed and saw a paper bag on his computer table. "I'll be cooking downstairs" he added before he went out of the room. 

I stood up and walked over to take a peek on what's inside the bag. 

three boxes and some meds. 

"pregnancy test kits...?" I uttered as I took a box out of the bag. 

I sighed before I went inside the bathroom to take these tests. 

What if it comes out positive? 

It's alright I guess. But what about school? 

How will my friends react? 

Would people at the university judge me for having a baby while I'm still studying? 

Ah shit. If it's here then it's here right? 

I took another test and also took the last one. I don't wanna look at them yet...I'm nervous. This is so nerve wracking. I took a warm bath and left the tests on the sink, when I finish this bath...I have to look at them and face what the results will be. 

I don't wanna look at it. But I should. 

Should I? 

or should I let Jin look at it first?

Why am I so fucking scared of this. If it's positive then it's positive. 

After I dried myself off, I sighed before I looked at the three tests laying on top of the sink. 

I immediately ran out of the room and downstairs, to where the kitchen is. 

"Jin!" he jumped as I ran towards him and called his name. 

"why'd you popped up like that ohmygod, I almost dropped the chicken..." 

"look!" I said as I held the tests infront of his face. 

"o-oh...!" he exclaimed as he dropped the chicken thigh on the floor.