Chapter 48

"Oh it looks so cute on you" I giggled as I looked at Jin, wearing my sunflower earrings "You look very very pretty" 

He sighed before smiling. "welp, atleast I'll be having a daughter. I gotta get used to things like this" 

"Ofcourse you will. You're gonna be the best dad" I smiled back at him before wrapping my arms around his torso and tiptoeing to kiss his cheek. "I love you"

He grinned and pressed his lips on my forehead before looking down at me. "I love you too, so much" 

"I feel pretty now" He laughed as we went inside his car "They're gonna love my new look" 

I can already feel my tummy getting heavy, it's definitely getting bigger too. I have to put lotion on it after bathing and before sleeping to keep it moisturized and reduce the amount of stretch marks. 

I've been craving a lot of stuff lately. From fruits, to salty stuff, then sweet stuff, then back to fruits. Ripe mangoes and strawberries have been my favorite things to eat especially if it came from the fridge. It's so refreshing. 

I've been eating a lot, so of course, my weight has been increasing too. I even started drinking milk so my baby girl would be healthy. 

After classes today, as expected, Mr. Yoon was waiting for us by his car so we can hang out like he said we would. He brought us to an all-you-can-eat buffet. It's a bummer I didn't want to eat much today, I don't know why. I guess it's a pregnancy thing? I sometimes find my self not eating much at meal times and waking up in the  middle of the night to crave for a certain food. 

"Uhm...Junghee, do you want me to go grab food for you? You've been walking towards the buffet a couple of times now. Aren't you tired?" Amy asked.

I haven't realized it..."Oh, thanks Amy. I can manage" 

"I guess the baby's pretty hungry too" Mr. Yoon chuckled "Eat all you can, Junghee"I smiled and continued on munching on my dinner. 

"How's the pregnancy going Junghee?" He asked "It looks like you're very happy, I guess it's not bad?"

"Oh it's not really hard since Jin takes good care of me and yeah, I'm really happy with my pregnancy. The baby's not giving me a hard time at all...so far" I replied 

"Pregnant women get cravings right?" Chuanli asked "what are yours?"

"I've been craving a lot of things but kimbap and ripe mangoes are the top two" 

"Have you thought of a name yet?" Amy asked 

"I still haven't, but I still got time to think about it" 

"Does it move??" Jiwon asked "The baby's a she, not an it Jiwon" Joowon said "But does she move though?"

"I don't think babies will move until the fifth month of pregnancy..."Mr. Yoon said 

"Hyung, why didn't Mr. Ahn come with us?" Chanwook asked 

"He's busy with paper works and shit, he's been working on it for three days now. Poor guy, might treat him to dinner sometimes" He replied "But he's richer than me, so...I guess not"

"really? I thought I just saw him earlier with a girl" Chanwook said "Maybe he's on a date?"

----------------

I can't sleep. I've been tossing and turning around so much that I'm afraid to wake Jin up. It's 3 AM and I'm so hungry. 

"Junghee, are you alright?" 

I jumped, surprised to hear Jin speak. 

"Yeah, I'm just..."

"Hungry?" He mumbled "Is it kimbap and mangoes again, hunny?" 

I nodded as I faced him. "Kimbap, mangoes, spicy noodles and a drumstick. I think we ran out of kimbap from the fridge" 

"Alright, I'll go get it for you" He replied before getting up and grabbing his coat.  

"Can I come along?" I asked and chuckled shyly "I wanna see what I can get" 

After picking out the stuff I needed, we went home and sat in the kitchen while we're still in our pajamas.

"What are you staring at?" I asked while I was taking our food out of the paper bag.

"I just noticed how cute you look wearing your pajamas with that baby bump growing more noticeable now" He smiled and made himself some tea.

"Right?? I look way cuter" I smiled and did a little pose. "by the way, what did they say about your...new look?" I giggled as I was munching on my food. 

Jin yawned and chuckled right after "They said it looked cute and proceeded to congratulate me on having a baby girl" 

"It got me thinking though..." He said after taking a sip from his cup of tea "Would she look like you and have your personality? Or will it be the other way around?" 

"It would be funny if she looked like me and have your personality instead" I replied "But what if it's a combination of both our faces and our personalities? That would be interesting" 

"Is it okay for you to stay up late? Don't you have lectures tomorrow?" Jin asked

"It's alright. My first class is at 9 AM, so I can still sleep" I replied "What about you? How about work?"

"Oh, I'm back at the clinic now. I can just work when there are appointments or when Ara calls me" He said "I have to go grocery shopping though, and do the laundry, and clean the whole house" 

"I'll make lots of kimbap for you" 

"Will you be okay doing all that stuff? I mean, I do need some exercise too" I said

"You can exercise without helping me do the chores. Yoga and dancing are good for pregnant women" He smiled "I'm sure you'll enjoy it too" He said as he poked my belly.

"Let's go grocery shopping this saturday" I said "I need to pickup some stuff too"

"What are those?" He asked, taking a bite out of his kimbap.

"y'know...Important stuff" I replied 

"Yeah, what important stuff are those?" 

"y'know...The stuff" I pursed my lips and giggled. 

"I know what it is" He looked at me "Gummy bears and mango ice cream, isn't it?" 

"Bingo" I grinned "You know me well. Also let's buy chocolate fudge ice cream this time"

"You bought one just now" He said "We're almost out of other ingredients too, so I guess I have to go to the market. Stuff are much cheaper there and I've been craving homecooked seafood lately. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water" 

"Now my mouth's watering too" I sighed "tuna kimbap tastes so good though..."

"Junghee, stop making a mess" Jin chuckled before he wiped the side of my lips before kissing my cheek.

"AH SEOKJIN-AH! IT HURTS" I cried as I realized he was biting my cheek "WHAT WAS THAT FOR? it hurts so much" I proceeded to wince in pain as my cheek throbbed. 

He laughed and giggled "I'm sorry, I'm sorry it's just you look so cute. Your cheeks are soft and puffy I couldn't help myself"

"You didn't have to go that hard" I whined as I proceeded to rub my cheek. 

"I'm sorry" He held my face and kissed my lips "The mango's really sweet...No wonder you like them so much" 

I laughed before playfully slapping his face "You're a dork"