Chapter 22

"yah Taehyung...Wake up" I said I shook a sleeping Taehyung. We were at the club room today since Mr. Yoon said he'd give us a free lesson on photography and arts. 

"Mr. Yoon's almost done with his lesson" I said. He stretched and ruffled his hair.

"I had the best nap" Taehyung yawned. "I dreamt about ordering a milkshake but the cashier was a white cat wearing a fedora" 

"A cat cashier wearing a fedora?" Amy laughed "That's a weird ass dream" 

"What? Dreams are weird" Taehyung replied.

"I want dreams like that too" Joowon replied "I never had weird dreams before" 

"Alright, that wraps up my lesson.See you next week then. Take care" Mr. Yoon said 

"Thanks for the extra tips Mr. Yoon! You're the best" One of my clubmates said 

"Yeah thanks prof. See ya"

"see ya" They said in unison as Mr. Yoon gave them a smile. 

"Ah Junghee" Mr. Yoon called me "can I talk to you for a bit?"

"You guys go ahead" I told my friends. 

"We'll wait for you by the benches" Taehyung replied before they went out. I went towards Mr. Yoon, curious on why he made me stay here. 

"I wanna say you have potential in photography, I really liked the pictures you took during the club activity and I wanted to ask if you want to be my assistant since I own a studio. I'm in need of assistants whenever I'm busy and can't attend a photoshoot" he said "My last assistant had to resign 'cause of....personal reasons"

"I have two for the hair and makeup, one for the clothes, two people for the editing and printing...and I needed one more person to take over when I'm not around, to take the photos. You'll get paid, don't worry"

"Me?" I paused "to be your assistant photographer?" My eyes widened. 

"yeah, so what do you say?" He asked

"But...I'm not a professional yet. I mean I know the basics and stuff but I don't think I can take over when you're not around" I said as I scratched my nape. 

"Oh if there's anything you wanna know, I can teach you. I have lessons during sundays with fourteen other students . Every session is just about two to three hours, and you won't even notice the time" He said "you don't have to pay since you're gonna be my assistant anyways"

A free photography lesson and an easy way to get a job? Sign me up!

"Sure Mr. Yoon! Thank you so much for the offer" I smiled and slightly bowed my head 

"Alright you can attend next weekend so I can show you around the studio right after and you'll get to meet the rest of the crew" He said as he gathered his stuff. 

I nodded in response before I went outside the room "Thank you Mr. Yoon, I really appreciate it"

"No problem, kiddo" 

I don't know, but I'm quite happy that I had this opportunity. Am I lucky or what? 

"C'mon let's go" I said as I saw my friends outside the building. 

"Someone seems happy" Joowon said 

"What did Mr. Yoon tell you?" Amy asked "You came out earlier than we thought"

"Oh he asked me to be his assistant photographer, I get to have free lessons and even get paid..." I smiled.

"So watcha say?" Joowon asked 

"Ofcourse I grabbed the opportunity" I replied "I'll be starting next weekend too, at his studio"

"Oh yeah, he does own a studio" Taehyung replied "I heard it was his father's gift for him" 

"A studio as a gift?" Amy asked "That's neat!" 

"yah, Taehyung" Joowon said as we were outside the gates, accompanying me as I waited for Jin "dude, you good? What are you lookin at?"

"Yeah...it's just that I've seen a woman at the corner of that building right there..."

"Eh? where?" Amy asked as we all looked at where Taehyung's gaze was.

"You sure you're not seeing things?" Joowon asked "Maybe you're still asleep"

"I don't know...Maybe I am" Taehyung blinked "ah, I just wanna go home and get more sleep"

"You're ride's here Junghee" Amy said "Guess we gotta go now, I have to meet Namjoon too! Bye Junghee!"

"Take care, you guys!" I said just before Jin pulled over. 

"Hi how's your day?" Jin asked as I went inside the passenger seat. 

"It's alright, and I've got news!" I said after I kissed his cheek. 

"Yeah? let me hear it" He replied as he stepped on the gas.

"you know my professor, Mr. Yoon?" I said "so apparently he has a studio and he asked me to be his assistant photographer since his last one had to resign. He told me he liked the photos I took during the club activity and that I had potential!"

"He offered to teach me extra lessons for free, along with his fourteen other students" I replied "can you  believe it? I'm getting a job and free photography lessons! How awesome is that Jinnie?"

"That's really really awesome. I'm a proud husband" He giggled "when are you starting?"

"I'll be starting next week" I replied with a smile "I hope it goes well though"

"Don't worry, I'm sure it will" He smiles "Y'know what? Let's eat out today. My treat, where'd you wanna go?"

"I'm kinda craving for some chicken right now" I chuckled "You know where to go" 

"Ofcourse" Jin smiled.