C H A P T E R - N I N E T E E N

Chapter Nineteen: Say It
Carter's pov

"Sir, we searched self made businesses here in Vegas. The League Casino belongs to a man named Jacob Rivera. Not much information about him is put out there about him and we took that as a sign - he's hiding something. We looked further into and he may possibly be related to Caleb seeing as they have the same surname."

"I want to see him." The tall boy stood with his face a little bit pale, after the words had escaped my mouth.

"S-sir, that's a little bit of a problem. Jacob only makes it to the club on a Saturday night. Well, that's what the staff told me."

"Saturday night it is then. Good work erm..."

"John, John Gally." He says and fixes his shirt.

"Yes, yes. Well done, Mr Gally." I stand up and take my laptop bag and head outside. The fact that they were getting somewhere in finding Neveah's son. I can't wait to see the face Neveah gets when she sees me bringing her her son. Neveah was the only Doctor that was willing to help me get out of jail. It would be great if I could do something in return.

I get into my car and drive to the hotel thinking about why Caleb would do such a thing. I know I'm not in the position to ask such questions seeing as my track record hasn't been the cleanest. However, a child is innocent and doesn't deserve to be involved in gangs only being a toddler.

Neveah is a good person and I don't know what she saw in Caleb. He's such a horrible person, despite the fact that he's a gang leader and he kills, personality wise he's just ugly. Neveah deserves so much better that, a guy who can take care of her, someone to appreciate her mind and body, someone who can love her.

I reach the hotel and park in my reserved area. Being in a gang you earn a lot of money and if the people around you, who don't know about your gang, know you're jobless they'll wonder where you get the money from. This is the reason why I have my hotels. They're in big cities and offer the facilities to have fun. My hotels are loved Internationally and I earn a lot of money from them, I keep my gang and hotel away from each other in case the police want to search for something in the hotel.

I exit my car and head to my building. Cara, a worker at the lobby, waved at me and I winked at her. Surprisingly, my workers were all young 'round about twenty-three to twenty-eight. Most of the women were beautiful and I know that some of them want me however, I would never go there with my workers. Personal reasons.

I take the elevator up to Neveah's room and I meet the security on the way. They are my guys and the best security in Vegas. Wearing they're vests that have my initials on them 'C.B.R' I felt that Neveah would feel protected if there were guards protecting her 24/7.

The elevator doors open and I walk into the dining room.

"Neveah!" I yell expecting her to tell me where she is, but there was no response. I walk to the kitchen and see that she's not there.

"Neveah!" I head up to the room I left her in and still no response. I knock on her bathroom door and I open to see her not there.

"Is there a problem sir?" The security guard asks me.

"Fuck yes there's a problem! Where the fuck is she?" I yell in frustration.

"She told us she was out on the balcony." I cringe,

"I thought you mother fuckers were smart." I run downstairs and head to the balcony. I see Neveah in a white sweater with a mug in her hand. I stare at her in awe and I step closer to her. She sits calmly on a chair, holding the mug around her hands, her eyes closed.

Neveah is a beautiful woman, no doubt about that. Her hair was always beautifully styled, her honey eyes  that would pull you into a trance, her plump lips that looked so soft. Her skin was smooth and I always savored every moment where she would touch me. Not only is she beautiful but she's educated and independent and that's so attractive to me. She's a good mother too, I know she cares deeply about her son.

I step towards her and she takes a deep breathe in then out. I touch her hand and her eyes shoot wide open and she looks at me. There they are, those brown eyes. I try my best to not lose focus as to say what I initially came here to say. I clear my throat and look out to the streets of Vegas.

"I was worried about you." I end up saying and she keeps quiet. I look at her and she's still looking at me. "A penny for your thoughts?"

"I'm also worried." She says after some time, her voice shaken.

"Neveah, I will find you your son."

The Neveah POV

"Neveah, I will find your son." Maybe it was the desperation That lead me to trust him. I'm still just as desperate. "You don't trust me, do you?" He says and I sigh. I don't even know, maybe it was stupid for me to trust him. Who knows if he's just doing his gang shit instead of helping me fins my son. "Wow." He stands up and wipes his face with his hands.

"You really don't trust me?!" He yells and stand shocked at his outburst, he notices and starts laughing. "You must think I'm fucking crazy huh?" He laughs loudly then all seriousness comes back and towers over me. "Say it." He demand and I stare in his face. "Tell me hm crazy."

His green eyes stare down at me, my heart racing and my palms sweaty. If I say what he wants me to say, I'd be dead man walking.

"Nothing feels better than literally squeezing the life out of your haters. Anyone who called me crazy had it coming for them. The ones who told you nasty things, that I was a disappointment, a failure, a loser. How they look at you with begging eyes, begging for one last breathe. Nothing feels better than to feel their bones snap and crack beneath my hands, Dr King."

"SAY IT!" He yells.

"You're crazy." I whisper.