C H A P T E R E L E V E N

Chapter eleven: Beach day
Neveah's pov

"I'm feeling good as hell!" Xylon and I sing to his favorite song. We are currently in his bedroom, I was getting him ready for the beach. He is so excited and can't wait to meet Thomas. I put him in a swimsuit and a beach tee shirt and packed an extra outfit for all of us in a different bag.

"Okay baby, go downstairs and wait for Britney and I to get ready." He nods and dances his way downstairs into the living room.

Since I had already showered, I put on a swimsuit underneath my outfit, though there was a chance that I wouldn't even swim. I packed an extra outfit and went out to Britney's room.

"Britney, are you okay?" I ask on the other side of the door. I had given her a swimsuit and a few items of clothing.

She opens the door and looked beautiful, the swim suit did her justice.

"Girl, you look gorgeous." I say and she smiles. She is wearing Jean shorts and a tank top, simple, but she pulls it off well. Her black hair was slicked back into a Ponytail and she wore light pink sandels.

"Thank you." She blushes and I smile at her.

"Well, we're almost gonna leave, meet me in the kitchen when you're done."

"Sure, I'll be there soon." I nod heading to the kitchen putting all the bags by the door. I start to pack some food, large enough to feed a pack of wolves.

"Are we ready to leave?" I ask and Xylon jumps up and down in excitement. I join him and we're both making a noise in the house.

"Let me capture this moment." Britney pulls out her phone and begins to take picture of Xylon and I.

"You should join in." I say after we had taken multiple pictures. She frowns then quickly covers it with a smile. She does that a lot.

"No I uh, it's a family picture." She says nervously and I roll my eyes before walking over to her and giving her a huge hug.

"Britney you are family." Xylon says before I could say anything.

"Exactly what he said. Come on in." We eventually started to take pictures together and we only stop once I revive a call.

Thomas.

I hurry everyone to the car taking all the bags with extra clothing.

"Thomas, hey!" I say taking my sunglasses and walking out the door.

"Hey beautiful, where are you?" He says softly.

"We're almost there." I lock the front door and get inside the car.

"That's awesome, I bought a friend with me if you don't mind."

"No not at all, I kinda did the same thing." I chuckle nervously.

"That's fantastic, see you soon beautiful."

I smile and hang up.

"All right guys! Off to the beach we go!"

* 1 hour later *

The cozy sun hits my skin, heating up my entire body. The unmistakable blue skies in front of me, while hearing the light sounds of water. Beneath the umbrella, I have an incredible view of what's going on. Thomas holds a bucket while Xylon picks up shells to put inside of the bucket. Britney and Ryder, Thomas's friend, were in the water splashing each other and swimming.

I let out a sigh and read on with my book, sitting on a beach blanket.

"Hey." I hear after a few minutes. I look up to see Thomas. His body was out of this world, he was quite a sight to see. I notice the water droplets running down his body, I part my lips and look him in his eyes.