C H A P T E R S I X

Chapter six: Playing High School Musical
Neveah's pov

I wake up at four in the morning today, in Leo's arms. It feels so goods, we hadn't done this in a long time. I stay for five more minutes before I get out. I had to take a shower and change into casual clothes. I decide to wear warmer clothes because it was raining outside today.

I make myself some tea and write out a list of numbers for emergency and put it on the kitchen counter. I make the two boys breakfast and by the time I was done, they had woken up. Leo had to go to his house today to get his things, he told me he was staying longer than he thought cause he wanted us to be safe. I was perfectly fine with that.

"Good morning." I say to Xylon taking him to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Hi mommy." He says yawning at me. I kiss his forehead and I walk downstairs with him after we had finished brushing his teeth.

"I have a surprise for you." I smirk, and I make him look at Leo. He stares at him for a solid five seconds blinking.

"Daddy!" He runs up to Leo and a smile flattens across Leo's face as he opens his arms wide open for Xylon.

"Hey buddy! I missed you!"

"I missed you even more! Where did you go?"

"Er, I had some business meetings to attend in Ireland. But I'm back now, I'm actually staying longer than I thought I was, that's why I'm not going to be here today."

"But you said you're staying longer?"

"Yes, I'm going back home to pack my things to bring them here."

"Ohhh That's why mommy hired a babysitter." Xylon frowns and my eyes pop out at the information he just gave Leo. He glances at me in a hint of anger.

"What?" He says to me and the doorbell rings.

"Her name is Britney."

"Britney?" Leo tries the name out in disgust, I hit his shoulder then I skip to the door. Yes, I skipped.

"Hi Britney, I'm Neveah King." She gives me a huge smile and hugs me. She was gorgeous, youthful skin and long brown beautiful hair. Her smile was infectious and her brown eyes were beautiful. She had the body of a model, standing at 5'9

"Hi, Mrs King."

"Oh, I'm not married," I laugh at the thought. "You can just call me Neveah."

"Crap, I'm sorry. I'm already messing up." She sighs.

"No harm done. Come along, he's waiting for you in the lounge." We walk to the kitchen and Xylon is on top of Leo eating a piece of bacon while Xylon eats his cornflakes.

"Britney, I'd like you to meet Leo, he's my-"

"Boyfriend." He finishes off for me, while he throws the piece of bacon in his mouth all while he stares at Britney with no expression.

"And my son, Xylon."

"Nice to meet you." Britney gives Leo his hand to shake but he just stares at it.

"Leo! I'm sorry Britney, he didn't like the idea of a babysitter so he's being salty."

"It's all right." She was clearly hurt but she swallows hard and looks down at the floor, this just got awkward. I look at Xylon to see him staring at Britney, mouth slightly open.

I furrow my eyebrows at him and Look at Leo to see him laughing his ass off.

"Xylon!" I snap my fingers in his face and he jumps up closing his mouth and looks at me innocently.