C H A P T E R E I G H T

Chapter Eight: Let Me Help You
Neveah's pov

"Free Krabby Patty's!" SpongeBob yells into a megaphone.

Xylon, just like his mother, enjoys watching SpongeBob SquarePants. Leo on the other hand, hates the show. He lay beside us, eyes on the ceiling and hands on his belly. Xylon is in my arms with a blanket over him.

"You sure you don't want to join us?" I tease him and he glares at me, before looking up at the ceiling again.

I laugh and notice that Xylon is fast asleep. I pick him up, wrapping the blanket around him and slowly walk to his room. I tuck him in his bed and kiss his forehead. I switch off his light, and tip toe back to the lounge where a snoring Leo sleeps on my couch. I take the blanket and cuddle with him, he stirs in his sleep then open his eyes to be met with mine.

"Hey." I whispers and he smiles.

"Did I ever tell you..." He trails off and looks at the ceiling. "You're so beautiful."

"What?" I giggle and he looks back at me with a lazy smile.

"I love you." He says and I snuggle back into his arms.

"I love you more." After two minutes I hear his light snores and I smile to myself.

How much more lucky can I get?

*** The next day ***

"You want to tell me more about what happened?" I ask Mr Rodriguez.

"I did, I told you what happened." He says firmly.

"You're correct. But I want to know what happened to your brother and your girlfriend, Carla and Lisa."

"Carla and Lisa." He smirks and I take a deep breath in, "They were Bitches."

"How-"

"Because I fucking said so! What don't you fucking understand?!" He stands up and points at me across my desk, yelling vulgarities at me.

'Short tempered' I write underneath his name and he looks at me, glancing at the clipboard on my hand.

"What are you writing down?" He says, serene now.

"Nothing, why don't you take a seat?" He glares at me for a full on thirty seconds before sitting down.

"Mr Rodriguez, have you ever heard of IED?"

"What?" He says clearly not knowing what it was.

"It's called Intermittent explosive disorder-"

"You're trying to tell me I have some disorder?" He says firmly and I breathe out trying to control my irritation, there's only so much that I can take.

"Let me finish speaking. This disorder has to do with aggressive outbursts, like you just did."

"That wasn't a disorder, I was anger cause you were asking stupid questions. Anger is an emotion, you cant tell me it's a disordr." He says, his face getting more red the more he talks.

"For years the cause of this disorder has been unidentified, however it could be of biological environment." He only sighs and rubs his temples.

"English, please?"

"It could be that you have this disorder from the environment you grew up in, Mr Rodriguez. Anytime I say something about your family, especially when the name is mentioned, you seem to have," I open my hand out to him, motioning at him, "aggressive outbursts."