C H A P T E R S E V E N

Chapter Seven: Drawings
Neveah's pov

I wake up to wet kisses on my torso, a familiar fragrance is in the air, and a brown set of hair could be seen in front of me.

"Good morning." Leo's voice says and I push him off of me making my way to the bathroom. Yes, I went to bed mad at him. Yes, it's wrong and I shouldn't have done it but Leo challenged my loyalty. He should know better. I have never done anything to him for to doubt my loyalty.

I take my toothpaste and toothbrush and look in the mirror. I put some toothpaste on my toothbrush and feel arms around my stomach and kisses on my neck as I'm cacooned in Leo's arms. I sigh and try to move but he only holds me tighter, also attempting not to crush me.

"Neveah, please hear me out. I'm trying to apologize, you're not allowing me too."

I give up and look at him through the reflection of the mirror as he rests his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry I thought you were seeing another guy. I just don't want you to leave me, I would hate to see you walk out my life, Neveah. My whole world revolves around you, what would I do if you left me for some other blonde dude, who most probably surfs." I laugh at his accuracy and he smiles at me through the mirror, kissing my cheek.

"Apology accepted." I say and put my toothbrush on the counter then turn around to lock my arms around his neck. His huge hands slide down my waist and he looks me in the eyes.

"Im gonna go drop Xylon off at school then, go to work. After can I take you out. Just me and you?"

"I'd love that." I smile and he scrunches his face in disgust then attempts to get away from me.

"What?" I say confused and he pulls himself away from me immediately, holding his nose and waving his hand back and forth front of his mouth.

"Morning breath, girl you stank." He said in an a girl accent. I open my mouth in shock and he smiles. I attempt to playfully hit him in the face, but he runs out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"Love you baby gir!" He shouts and I roll my eyes, going back to what I originally came to the bathroom to do.

*** Two hours later ***

Once we had all showered and eaten breakfast, we stand by the door ready for our departures. I fix Leo's tie and kiss Xylon's forhead.

"Have a good day at work, I'll pick you up at seven thirty." He winks and I smile.

"I'll have to go buy a dress tonight. I'm gonna impress you so much." I smirk and he smiles brushing my hair behind my ear his brown eyes looking at me in admiration.

"You're already impressing me." He smiles, spinning me around taking a look at me.

"Oh, this old thing?" I lie tugging the bottom of my short dress, I had bought it a week ago hoping that he'd notice, I'm so glad he did.