C H A P T E R T W O

Chapter Two: Say My Name
Neveah's Pov

Last night was phenomenal, that's a no brainer and I kind of want it to continue for today as well. But I can't be late for work, I also have to wake up early, because Xylon has to go school today.

I rise up from Leo's chest, trying not to wake him up in the process, and go brush my teeth and wash my face. I brush my hair, so I don't walk around with a birds nest on my head. I go to Xylon's room and wake him up by rubbing his back soothingly. He murmurs a few words and rubs his eyes.

"Mommy, am I going to school today?" He asks positioning his small hand on my cheek.

"Yes baby, it's Monday today. Leo is gonna take you."

"Can't you and Leo take me?" He whines and I take his hand from my cheek and kiss his small hand.

"I can't baby, I have to go to work, remember? I have to go to prison to talk to the bad guy."

"Okay mommy, next time."

"Thank you for understanding, baby" I say and place a kiss in his cheek. I thank God for blessing me with a child who understands, believe it or not, Xylon has never thrown a temper tantrum he's always behaved well. "I love you, baby." I say kissing his cheek and he smiles a big smile for me.

"I love you too, Mama." I was about to get up from my kneeling position but Xylon was calling me again.

"Yes?"

"The man in the prison," He sits up in his bed and let's out a small yawn. "What did he do? Why is he a bad man?"I look at him and give him a tight smile, what a curious little boy.

"He's a very bad man, he's done a lot of bad things-"

"Like what?" He interrupts and Inhale wondering if I should tell him.

"He's killed a lot of people, like all those bad guys you've seen in movies and tv shows." I say and he sighs.

"But mommy that was fictional. Dead shot isn't real." He appears shocked, his eyes wide and his small hand covering his open mouth.

"That's true my angel, but some people like Deadshot do exist in the world."

"Mommy, aren't you scared to work with him? I can come with you to protect you!" He says joyfully. I throw my head back and laugh.

"Thank you so much baby, I admire your courage but mommy's got it under contol, okay?"

"Okay mommy."

I get him up and run a nice warm bath, I decide his outfit for school and brush his curls out. I put him in the bath and I wash him while we rap to 'Super Bass' by Nicki Minaj. It helps to get ready with music on so he can leave home in a happy mood and ready for the day. Once we're done scrubbing, I dress him and we walk down stairs to the kitchen.

"Okay my love," I set him in his chair and he sits quietly on the chair playing on my phone. I usually wouldn't allow it but I did, because I was feeling really good today.

I cut up some fruit and serve it to him with some of his favorite strawberry yogurt, he thanks me and start to eat. In the meantime, I pack his lunch with a chicken wrap, some fruit, sweets and a juice box. As I'm putting his lunch box into his lunch bag two pairs of hands wrap around my waist and I smile.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He says kissing my neck. I push him away while giggling.

"Stop, we can't do that in front of Xylon."

He smiles and eats a piece of fruit from my bowl. I slap his bare chest softly and he raises his hand in surrender.

"Finish up your breakfast, Xylon." I turn to Xylon and he puts down my phone and begins to eat faster.