💘ALL VALENTINES DAY💘

I will not be writing one on Valentine's day so Im doing it now 

Warning-none 

Julie's Pov

It was valentines day everyone was awake except for Alex he was sleeping next to Willie. Alex wake up I say nudging him.  Nothing.  Willie said babe wake up and gave him a kiss on his forehead. Nothing. Willie pushes him as fast as he can and he falls on the floor.  What the Hell he says. OK, so today is Valentines day. I say. You woke me u for that Alex says. he moves back to Willie. 

( suck at describing so they are like this)

He starts falling asleep. and so does Willie. No guys we are gonna tell stories of how we met. I say. Fine Alex says.  How did you and Flynn meet anyways Willie says.  Well it was kindergarten and I had no friends, I say.  oof willie says. WELL WILLIAM IF you would have left me finished she came and said hi I'm Flynn who is you. And know well yeah. I say. next was  Luke. So  Before Alex moved from West Virginia, I was friends with Reggie. He was getting bullied. and I stood up for him and the rest is history. Luke says. Alex, you turn I say. Im good. he says. Come on tell. I say.  Uh can I talk to Willie by myself? he asks. Sure I say we walk out. 

Alex POV 

Willie, I love you so much and I was wondering if maybe.  Will you marry me. I say I get down on one knee. Yes, he said. I put the ring on his hand. And kissed him. YAY, we heard Julie said.  Reggie, I love you will you marry me I hear Luke say toReg on one knee he says yes we celebrate. Let's go "celebrate" uh by ourselves at my apartment. Luke says to Reggie. Reggie nods. That seems fun let's go "celebrate" at my apartment I say to Willie. Reggie jumps on Luke's back and walks outside.  I and Willie walk to my apartment to celebrate. 

Julie POV 

By celebrating what do you think they are gonna go I asked Flynn. Sex Flynn says. I nod let's watch a movie. 

Should I make part 2 or no I don't mind if most say no 

<3 XOXO

-Ariana Early  Happy Valentines day