Willex

Got this idea from.

JuliePOV

Alex came walking in. "Im ready sorry I was late," He said. "oh, and is it fine if I skip practice tomorrow," He asks. "yea sure why," I ask. " I only get to hang out with Willie well never I just go to bed with him and wake up. I wanna go on a date or at least hang out," He asks.  "thanks bye," He says and starts walking out. "We still have practice," I say. "I knew that," he says. 

AlexPOV 

the next day.   "Babe can we cuddle," I ask. we hug. " I have a surprise for you," I say. "what?" he asks. "Let's go on a picnic," I say and kiss him. "Don't you have practice," He says. "im skipping it," I say.   Can I do a TikTok real quick," he says. "yeah sure," I say.  As I get ready. I hear something. "Show you and show what you ride," He shows himself. Then shows me. I roll my eyes and kiss him. I mean he isn't wrong.  We get to the beach and lay down. "I love you, baby," Willie said. I kiss him. "Can I make a TikTok please?" I ask. He nods. I find a sound the one where it says. "Guys I did it I found the one person who makes me the happiest I have ever been. I start recording. Willie hears the sound and smiles at me and Kisses me. "I love you, baby," I say. 

-Later that night-

WIllie was playing video games With Luke And Reggie. I filmed it. I was doing the trend where while your bf or gf is playing video games u sit in their lap. I set the camera. "Daddy," I whined. As I climbed and sat on his lap.  "hi baby," Willie says. "Is that Alex, The one who called you daddy," luke asked."no it was the maid, Of course, it was Alex!" WIllie said. I giggle at his comment and hugged him. A went to take a shower today was the day I was gonna do tons of TikTok. And I was saving the best for last. 

(A/N: WARNING THIS PART MAYBE BE WEIRD AND UMCOFTABLE there will be SMUT) 

I wrapped a towel around my waist I held the camera. "Daddy," I said. "What's up baby," WIllie said. "I threw the towel to him exposing my body to just WIllie. "Woah," He said. I could tell he was eyeing my cock.  I took the time to shave it. HE got up and turned off the camera. HE pushed me on the bed he gave my cock a squeeze. I let out a soft moan."May I," HE asked. "yes daddy please," I said. "He started playing with my cock. He spits on my cock and started sucking it.  "baby you taste so good," willie said. I bite my lip trying to keep a moan in. I couldn't help it. "Mmhm," I said. "baby you gotta be quiet," WIllie said. all you could hear was the sloppy sound of my cock coming in and our o Willie mouths and my moan. " Willie gave my ass a slap. HE took off his clothes. He licked my hole. "ah fuck baby," I moaned. We got in the g whiz position and he slowly moved his cock in me. I moan.  HE starts easy but then goes faster and faster. "faster you are about to hit my g spot," I moan. we both hit our climaxes. "Ahhhhhh Daddy you hit it," I moaned.  "baby," WIllie said. Willie took out his cock and cummed on my face He started jerking me off. "cum for me baby," Willie moaned. "Of course daddy," I moaned back then cummed. 

I couldn't believe all this happen cuz I was naked  and doing a tiktok maybe I should do that more.................