💗Willex💗

Don't know if y'all know about my Willex book with all my other Willex chapter with detention but I will post here and their so please check it out comment and vote 

Welcome

Warning-none

Alex'sPov

It was lunch and me and Willie and some other kids were hanging out. Me and Willie vaped along with some others. (I got a new one) so guess what me and Willie had to work with those losers sitting there I say pointing to JULIE LUKE AND REGGIE. I stood on the table. "Ok some of y'all might know that this past week me and my Boyfriend Willie got sent to Detention and we met some kids who we have to work on a science project with Julie Luke and Reggie. But let me mention the biggest loser that goes here JULIE MOLINA everyone laughed at Julie. I got done. Bye babe imma go to the bathroom. I started walking

Julie's POV

I can't believe he said that I was gonna talk to him. I walked by the bathroom and saw him on his phone. Uh hey mom I was wondering if maybe you and dad could come in a month I should be getting uh an award he says happily. I heard his mom say No were good we don't wanna see our GAY son get an award. Oh ok bye Alex said.

3rd POV

Alex hanged up and wiped his eyes he went to text messages and went under Boyfriend hey come here I asked....

Willie got up and started walking. Alex was pacing. Babe you ok. He asked. No I ask my mom she said That no why should she come to see her GAY son. I'm so sorry Willie said when we get home we can do anything you want he says. Even you know," Alex asks. Even that.

-time skip at Alex's place-

Alex's POV

Ready I ask I take off my shirt. We are about to kiss but I hear a knock on the door. I roll my eyes I put my shirt ugh I guess I am gonna have to taste you later I say. I open the door. I see Julie. Bitch what do you fucking want I told you I never wanna talk to you. I know but I overhead you and your mom talking she said. Can you go please I was gonna do something with my boyfriend. Yeah fuck him i heard. She said. Great so know u are all up in my personal sexual life. Thanks means so much I said annoyed. I don't care who is in your sexual life just personal. Same thing I say. He sits at table. Shut the fuck up. My sexual and personal life is private and you might think that life is perfect but it is not I struggled finding out who I was. My gay life I tired committing suicide 1 year ago. And now I have another fucking block in my life and it's you. Can you please go. I say. Fine Julie says. I just want your number to text you later. I roll my eyes ugh fine I guess.

Julie'sPov

I looked at his contacts he had Willie under Best Boyfriend Ever With a heart. And he had me under Bitch #1 not that bad I must say.