💗All Detention part 2💗

warning-none

3rdPOV

Alex was laying on his bed. This is your room ask Julie. yea so Alex said. It was the classic tiktoker boy room. LED lights shade blue. Willie was laying on his bed legs apart. Alex moved in between them. So babe I'm thinking about doing the minimum. Willie pulled out his phone and went to Instagram. Alex pulled out his phone. His case said I'd rather be gay. WIllies was plain black. Hold up we have to get a good grade. Luke said. Why do you care about school so much? Willie said.  Because I don't care if you whores care but school is important but we are about school this is our education.  Reggie said. Willie, I wanna smoke or vape I have both. Alex asked. What flavors u have for vape. Willie asked. lemme check I have cotton candy strawberry gummi bear confetti watermelon- Alex started. I'll take cotton candy.  Alex vaped then started taking a nap. PAY ATTENTION YOU GUYS ARE THE WROST! DO YOUR PARENTS KNOW THAT YOU VAPE SMOKE GET DETENTION PROBALAY FUCK EACHOTHER Julie yelled. Alex looked up uh no  When I came out my parents kicked me out Willie's dad loaned me some money so I could live here. Alex said. I will be right back. Alex walked to the kitchen. And sat on the counter. Willie got up to follow him put in phone and vape in his pocket. Alex I I know you didn't have to say that but you did. He said. I love you Willie. I love you more.  They started making out but not that sexual. I love the way you taste. They both were on the kitchen table. Ugh is this bad timing Julie said. Nah Alex said we're done anyways let's go work on that project. 

Please request thanks 

Xoxoxoxo all the love 

-Ariana