💗Willex Barefoot Cinderella 💗

Based off of Cinderella and the song barefoot Cinderella from Hannah Montana.

Alex-Cinderella

Flynn-evil stepsister

Julie-Evilstepsister

Ray-Evil step father

Carrie-Alex's bff

Willie- Prince Charming

Caleb-King

Luke-fairy godfather

Reggie-fairy godfather

Warning-none

AlexPOV

"Alex Do my laundry!" Julie said. "And Alex wash the dishes," Flynn said. " Fine but can I hang out with Carrie later," I ask. "You would have to ask dad," Julie said. "Stepdad!" I said. I walked to the laundry room and started washing some clothes. I took out and folded some towels. Ray walked in. "Alex you finish the laundry wash dishes and clean the you can go hang out with Carrie," He said. I nod and go to wash the dishes. I finally finished at 10 pm and lauded on my bed that would break any moment now.

The next day. "Hey Carrie how you doing," I say. "I'm good u find and guys u think look fine?" She asks. I laugh. "No not yet I'm hoping I find one soon," I said. " I have decided that I should hold a royal ball for my son William to find a lady all is invited," Caleb said. William walked behind him. I bit my lip and started staring at him with heart eyes. "You like William!" She said and smiled at me. "Wha- no I mean he is probably not even gay," I said. " you should go to the party and find out," Carrie said. "You know what that sounds like a good idea I will thanks Care," I said. "Bye Lex imma go see what I am gonna go wear," she said. I left. "Uh Ray is it fine if I go to this ball well the king said the the Prince could fined a lady and we'll Carrie is going so I wanna try and go to hangout with her can I?" I ask. "No but thanks for letting me know Flynn Julie you are now going to the ball maybe one of you will get to me the queen," He said.

"Ok daddy we will go freshen up," Flynn says. Julie and Flynn leave. "Oh and Alex go to your room," he said I nodded and walked to my room. I lay on my bed and start crying why is my life so bad. Out of nowhere 2 boys poofed in. "What The Hell," I said. "We are you fairy godfathers here to help you," one with a beanie said. The other one had black short hair and wore place and white. " Go to the party sneak out here is a suit by at mid night all this magic will be gone ok," beanie guy said. I nod.

Time skip dance-

Willie'sPOV

" dad can I go talk to some people I think I like them," I said. "Of course all I want is to see my little boy happy," Dad said. I smile and nod. "I see 2 girls run to me. "Hi I'm Julie and I'm Flynn and I was wondering if you would like to get a bite," Julie said. "Oh uh I'm good I don't really want to," I say. And continue walking I see a cute blonde. "Hey I'm Willie you are?" I say. "Uh nice to meet you," he says. "You wanna hangout like right now," I ask. "Uh sure I'd love too," he says. I grab him "so do you like music," I ask him. "Yea I play the drums," he says. We start writing a song.

Every morning

I wake up to find

I always dream the same

Every night I come to my window

When you call my name

We skip to the chorus

My barefoot Cinderella no need no diamond

or fancy dress cuz what your wearing right now

is what I like the best

My barefoot, Cinderella

barefoot Cinderella

We both smile and lean in to kiss our lips are about to touch by it turns 12. "I'm so sorry I need to go," he said. "Wait I never got you name!" I yell. "ALEX!" He yells. " Alex cute," I said to myself.

-next day-

AlexPOV

Ray found out I snuck out and locked me in my room. I looked out my window and saw Willie at the door. "Uh hello is does an Alex live here I have been looking for him everywhere," He said. I blushed. "You are looking for me," Julie said. "Oh really if you were who I was talking about then finish this some they wrote with me

Every morning" he starts. I try to open the window I finally open it. I start singing with him.

He says he hears someone and look in the house he opens the door and I see him. "I missed you so much," he says. "I love you," I say. He runs to me. I sit on the bed and he hugs me Ray and Julie and Flynn watch. Me and Willie kiss on the lips. "I love you he says.

Longest one yet might make part 2 should I