alex: "im more than my body,"

sex and mentions of r#p3 and s3lf h#rm

 language 

1995 

It had been hard for Alex to date people in 1995. He was gay and had already come out. All his friends knew. Alex went on a couple of dates, but the boys were just using Alex. They used him for his body. Alex was never satisfied during sex. He didn't feel like the boys actually loved him. After sex his partners would shower then watch tv next to him. Alex was left alone naked on the bed. 

"Alex where are you band practice started 10 minutes ago," Luke asked as he was calling Alex. 

"I pretty sure he had a date last night," Reggie recalled. Luke looked and him and wondered why this information was useful. "Why does that matter?" Luke asked pissed off. 

"Because they probably well you know," Reggie said trying to not use the words "sex," or "fucked,". 

Alex walked in the garage. He was wearing a light pink shirt and some black jeans. He was not happy but didn't want to show that he was sad. "Sorry i lost track of time," He said. Luke ingored this. Not much happened later. Alex's "boyfriend" came to visit him. "Hey babe," Austin said. Lets just say he was hot. Luke and Reggie thought so too. "You left your clothes at my house last night, you were great last night," He whispered handing the clothes to Alex. Alex looked at him and kissed him. 

later that day r#pe!!

"oh fuck alex shit..ah yeaah," Austin said while alex was giving head. Alex stopped. Austin grabbed him and ragged him onto the bed and started banging him, hard and fast. Alex never said stop. Part of him like it. But then he said stop. But Austin didn't. Alex knew Austin hear him but he didnt stop.He was in pain and bleeding. Austin left. That was the day Alex was r#p3. 

Things were quiet no one knew. They continued to fuck. everday. Alex didn't know how to say no. He never had the talk about sex. He didn't know that he was r#p3d. He thought that it was normal. He thought that pain was normal. He started to cut. he didnt stop.

alex was greeted by his bf austin in the bands garage. Austin and alex and started making out on the couch. Austin handcuffed alex to the couch and they started banging. Alex kept on saying "stop and no!," between moans of pain. 

"Shut up you little slut," Austin said slapping him. Alex continued moaning in pain and yelling stop and no for the next 5 mintues. "He said stop! get off of him," luke said running into the garage. Luke punched Austin. 

"Hey man it was a joke He never said stop I didn't hear him," Austin said. "he enjoyed me fucking him," Austin added.

"did you enojy this?" luke asked. Alex shook his head. Austin left. 

"how long has this been going on?" Luke asked. 

"2 weeks, he had been fucking me like that," Alex said

"oh baby thats not real sex," Luke said hugging alex. 

"Then whats real sex? can you show me?" Alex asked.

"are you sure?" Luke asked he added "you want to have sex with me?" Alex nodded and kissed his lips. Luke had never had sex with a boy before only with girls. 

(i dont wanna be graphic but  i think i will so this is sex)

Alex and luke were making out in Lukes room. (yes they went to lukes house) Alex started moaning as Luke undressed him. "can i?" luke asked as he was going to pull off alex's boxers. 
"yes please do," Alex moaned putting his head back. 

"oh shit," Luke said. 

"what?" Alex asked.

""you have a big dick," luke moaned.

alex chuckled then said. "just fuck me baby," 

Luke obeyed and started fucking him. It wasn't hard and painful like Austin it was soft and loving. Then contuined untill they both finished then cuddled and watched tv together. Both nude with a blanket over their bodys. "how was it? Luke asked. "awesome i loved it," Alex said kissing Luke.

IDK what this is. I thought i was done with this book but guess not anyways yea hi

1/6/23