💙 JUKE 💙

I don't really like Juke but I decided just for  NatashaWahl

here you go.

Mentions-rape

Luke's POV

I had broken up with my boyfriend and I wanted to start again. There was a new student Julie Molina. I thought she was kinda cute. I was the only one in my friend group that didn't have a boyfriend/girlfriend. My Friend Reggie had Kayla. My ex Alex had his new Boyfriend WIllie. Both of them never took their eyes on their boyfriend/girlfriend. I decided to go talk to Julie to see if she is single and ask to go on a date or at least to hang out. "Bye babe," I hear Alex say then walks to me. "Gonna try and get that girl?" Alex asks me. "Yea," I say. "Risky I heard that her ex raped her and now she doesn't date anyone for that reason," He says. "Where did you hear that crap from," I said. "You know my boyfriend?" He started.  " The guy you cheated me on," I said. "Anyways His adopted sister Flynn's best friend is Julie and Willie told me," He said.

                               "That is so sad," I said. he nods. "BABE,"Willie says.  Gotta go! He says. I see the 2 making out. "Thanks for the help! NOT remember WE ARE AT SCHOOL!" I say. I walk to JUlie.

"Hey um are you new here. i ask. yeah she said. maybe you wanna hangout sometime. sorry no she says.  i walk away. I look for Reggie he is talk with kayla and now they are hugging. then I see Alex who is still making out. 

-Time skip a week- 

I have ask and ask her to hangout and I still get a no. I decided to just to tell her I won' hurt her like nick did. "Hey Julie I am so sorry what happened with your ex but I beg I will never do that to you," I said. "Where did you find out what happened," she asks. "My ex's Boyfriend's adopted sister is Flynn." I said. "Who is your ex again," She asks."that blond guy who is still making out with that guy." I said pointing to Alex and Willie. Julie chuckled. "You should tell him he needs to get up for some air sometime," Julie says. I laughed. "Try telling him before THAT happens," i said. "Fine I will go on a date with you and your kinda cute," she said. I smiled. 

-time skip date coffee shop-

I wait and I see her. "Hey how are you Julie," I say. "I'm good you," she says. "Good so I will pay and if we hear making out Alex and Willie are over there," I saw pointing to them in the booth table in the back using their phone have coffee and cuddling. " we got coffee and talked. We bonded a lot. I told her that I liked her and she said that she did too. "Bye see you later," I say. Julie looks at me and gets closer to me. I look confused and she gives me a kiss on the lips. Wow I really liked that I say. See you later babe she says. Bye babe I say. Alex walks up to me. "Luke and Julie sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G," he says. "Don't you need to make out with Willie or something," I say. He laughs.

Here is some Juke fluff usually I don't do Juke but I did for  

NatashaWahlHappy early Birthday 🎉