💋Too Hot Willex 💋

warning- smut

Ok, I wanted to write so smut so yeah hehe.

Also Luke explains to Reggie sex u

3rd POV

"Babe let's plat too hot," Willie said. "How do you play," Alex said making his way to Willie and laying his head on Willie's lap. "So we make out but we can't stop or touch each other only the lips and whoever stops or touches has to do something for the other person," Willie says. "Sure," Alex said. Alex sits up straight and starts making out with WIllie. they made out for 6 minutes before Alex started stroking WIllie's cock. "You have to fuck me," Willie said.  They were making out and Alex slowly moving his way to WIllie's neck leaving hickeys. He took off Willie's shirt and Alex took off his. He took off WIllie'ss pants leaving the bulge in his boxers. He pulled it off and started sucking it. Willie held in a moan. "aaahhh fuck," Willie said. Alex started going down quickly. Alex rolled over Willie and started licking and smacking his ass. "ahhh Fuck Baabbe," WIllie said. Alex pulled down his pants and lining up his cock with Willie's hole. Alex slowly put in his cock.As he slowly moved in WIllie and hi moaned. WIllie had such a tight hole. Alex went faster and faster. Alex pulls Willie hair. "I'm so close," Alex moans. "I'm cumming," Alex moaned. He took his cock out of Willie's ass and was squirting his cum in Willie's ass. "I wanna finish taste me," Willie said, "Alex started sucking Willie's cock. 

 -Time skip next day-

They were all hanging out at the garage. "Aww Alex are you ok up your next is bruised so is yours Willie," Reggie said. "Babe that is not bruised," Luke said. "They had sex," Luke said. "What's that?" Reggie said.  "Ok reg we are gonna talk. So when to people love each other in this case Alex and Willie you know your penis and your asshole so Alex put his cock in Willie's ass and they were naked. When you cum you are done with sex and you kiss many places," Luke said. "What the hell," Reggie

Sorry reg