💚 RUKE. 💚

warning-mentions of abuse suicide 

LukesPOV

                      I was about to take a shower.  I forgot towels and I was walking back. In my old relationship, It was traumatizing and I was abused. I tried committing suicide and I have some scars on my back/shoulder. No one knew about them. My shirt was off and I got the towels. I keep them hidden for my whole life after the abuse.  I felt something on my lower back. It was Reggie's lips. 

                Babe what are you doing. I say.  Well, no one has kissed them before and I thought I should be the first. Aw your so sweet I say. Imma take a shower then we can do something together. Ok, I say. He nods then walks back to the bedroom. I turn on the water and take off my pants. After the shower, I put on one of my sleeveless shirts and sweat pants. I walk to the bedroom and jumped on the bed. Babe what you wanna do. I ask.  I don't know should we watch a movie. he says. I sit up and he crawls into my lap. I start playing with his short hair. Whenever I read I put on glasses. I was about to open the book when Reggie kissed me on the forehead and I got my glasses foggy. dammit now I have to clean them I say. Reggie takes them off me and says read later love me now. I know you love me but we can't fuck. I say. Why he whined. 

                Because Julie Flynn Alex and Willie are coming in like 19 minutes so by the time we cum and have to clean it will be too late sorry babe.

-Time skip Next day- 

  Reggie's Pov

It was like 10 am and Luke was spooning me I loved cuddling with Luke. babe babe guess what I say he starts to wake up slowly. Is something wrong he asks concerned. No I just wanted to have you wake up u are pretty cute if I have to say. Thanks but nexttime please don't wake me up for that  he says. I laughed then kiss him then goes back to bed. 

JUST SOME RUKE FLUFF 

ALL THE LOVE XXOXOXOOXOX
-Ariana