MARRY FUCK KILL

JULIE POV

Alex came walking in wearing this. "What are you wearing?" Luke asked. " A bikini what does it look like," Alex said. "Has anyone seen my phone," Alex said. "I'll call it," I said.  I called it. We heard nothing. Willie came in. "Lex You left your phone at my place," Willie said. Alex looked up. "Thank you so much babe I was getting worried," Alex said ran over to WIllie and hugged him. " What are you wearing," Willie asked. "why you don't like it?" Alex said. "I love it," WIllie said. Willie whispered something to Alex. "I'd like that very much," Alex said. "Let's play a game," Reggie said. " Marry fuck Kill," Alex said. "Sure," We said. "I'll go first," Alex said. "Ok the people you can pick is Me Luke Reggie Alex WIlliw Carrie Flynn and Nick we are gonna play a little different," I said. "Kiss, Luke fuck Willie and Kill Flynn," Alex said. "No you have to kiss Luke and make out with WIllie," Julie said. "WHAT?" Alex said. "But there is a twist in public at the park," Luke said. ALex rolled his eyes and nodded. Alex kissed luke said dragged WIllie to the park. Everyone was there making sure they would kiss. Alex gave luke the middle finger. Alex  and Willie started making out. After they were done and got back Alex said to luke "Fuck your ass,". "Aww thanks means a lot,"Luke said sarcastically. We counited playing the game. Alex got tired and fell alseep in willie's lap. "Jules can u get me a blanket I can't move," WIllie said. "Of course," I said and got him one. I went upstairs but I saw Willie look around. "'goodnight baby I love you very much," Willie said. Willie moved some of Alex hair. and kissed his cheek. "Alex opened his eyes a little reposioned him on the couch and said "night daddy,".