💗Part 3 school💗

I might just do this for a while lol im obsessed with the story lol.

Warning-none 

Julie POV.

Working with Alex and Willie wasn't that bad. It was actually fun. We would make jokes and Alex and I would talk more about our parents he was a little softee one you know him. Babe babe he said. Yes said Willie. I look up. I see him whispered  something. He mouthed the words "really?!" Uh we will be right back. Willie said. Ok Luke and Reggie said.  I watched them to see what they were talking about  Willie plopped on the couch. As Alex paced. I was so confused.

         Out of nowhere Willie got up and Kissed Alex. It's gonna be ok. He said. How do you know that. He shot back. We won't ever know that even when they come you don't know if they would be fine. He continued. Listen ok the people coming to interview you for college won't mind that your Gay. Willie said. What if there homophobic. Alex says. Babe calm down just sit down. Willie sat on the couch and Alex sat on his last facing Willie. Willie put his hands around Alex's waist. Why won't they want you you great at school when you try. Your cute, hot, great kisser. Your fun to fuck. He started. All of them but the school one is  just things YOU like about me isn't it. Maybe. Willie says. Him and Alex start making out. It was about to get sexual when Alex said babe the guys we forgot they are still here we can't fuck. Shit Willie said Let's go. They started walking back. I quickly ran up and laid on the bed. 

               Alex's POV 

I laid on the bed between Willie's legs I started stroking his hair and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. I keep forgetting that people are hear so I can't just start fucking him when I want. It's HARD keeping my hands to myself. So back to the project. What' do we have so far Willie  asked Luke says so she wants use to test the effects of pH level solution on iron and copper I have no fucking  clue what she means by that. I do it's easy she wants use to see how pH changes copper and Iron like pennies. I say. Everyone's eyes turn. What I can like science. This might take a while and since it's Friday y'all can spend the night but first we are gonna need snacks and change so let's go to the store?. 

             I drive my new friends to the store. Julie Luke and Reggie got there snacks. I told my boyfriend to meet me by the candy. I was gonna tell him about my suicide scars. I was still the tough guy. So I had to make sure no one see me crying. I started chewing gum. My vape was in my pocket I vaped because I needed it. I saw Julie look at me vape. She had tried to make me stop and I said I did but I didn't. I have Willie a kiss on the cheek I will be right back. I walk by books. And Julie said " I thought you quit did you lie?". Yes I said  I need it. No you don't she said. She tried taking it from my hand. No Julie I'm not giving this to you u want this. I say. 

       She takes it and steps on it with her heal. THAT' IT IM DONE U WILL PAY FOR THIS NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN! Come on Willie were Leaving. I grab him. 

Willie's POV

Alex tugs on me and I look back at Julie I mouth the words Sorry! I look at Alex and say what happened. Babe don't ever talk to them again.he says I nod and kiss him

I am obsessed I am probably gonna make this a whole new book lol

All the love 

Xoxoxoxoxo

-Ariana