♡Willex and Ruke Fear Pong♡

warning- Sexual content 18+ 

Willie Alex Reggie and Luke all human and are 22 and are in the band Julie and the Phantoms

So I saw on Youtube from the channel Cut and it is fear pong so I imma d a version with Willex and Ruke.  So Alex and Willie are on a team and Luke and Reggie are on a team and There are 5 cups on each side. 3 of them have dares and 2 of them just have a beer. basically drink or dare. If Reggie throws a ping pong ball and makes it in a cup on Alex and Willie's side Alex and Willie look to see if it has a dare or a drink. Either do a dare or Drink. If you still don't get it make sure to check out the channel Love ya back to the One-shot.

Bold- is the workers filming the video 

Ruke dating

Willex dating 

Normal is Ruke 

and Italic is WIllex 

And this is narrater 

Willie wears tie-dye crop and shorts Alex pink hoodie and pants Reggie flannel leather jacket and pants Luke sleeveless shirt with jeans 

                                                 __________________________

Welcome to Fear pong are you ready!

No, but let's do this Alex said. Ok, let's start by introducing yourself.  How do you guys know each other? Hi Im Luke and I am Reggie and we are in a band called Julie and The Phantom and we have been dating for 1 year. Hi iM Alex and I am Willie and we have been dating for 3 years. Willie went first he made it in.  Reggie read the dare.  Show all your tattoos to both players. Reggie didn't have any but Luke showed his ghost on his forearm.   Luke threw it and made it in. Alex read it. Call a friend and say you are pregnant.  Who says they are pregnant? Alex said. WHo is the bottom that is who would call? Alex got the phone.  oooooohhhhh Reggie Luke and The workers said. 

Hey Julie 

What up

Hey, can I tell you something?

sure anything  wait did you sleep with Luke again 

What the hell no

Im pregnant

Shit what

Im pregnant

if you need anything you can call me and congrats who's is it please tell me it is not Lukes

bitch calm down it's Willie

Alex said bye but he could hear Julie say Thank god. Alex made it in. Luke read SHow us your 3 favorite sex positions 

They did the straddle position with Reggie on top. g whiz Reggie was on the floor with his legs up and face off Reggie was in the top.  Alex read one take a shot for each time you have sex with your partner. How many shots are in a bottle? Alex asked. or how many equals 30. They gave it to me. Imma be so drunk after this  Alex said. Willie kissed Alex on the lips.  Willie read a dare LEt your opponent shave your hair. No Fucking way Willie drank.  

The game went on and on Willie and Alex kept on calling them ass Bitches so did Reggie and Luke. ALex made it in and won. Alex and Willie yelled we are better than you bitches. Alex and Willie started making out Luke gave them the middle finger. Fuck off losers Willie said. Alex and Willie bragged the whole way home.