CHAPTER 61: Sharing Strawberries

I was enjoying Leonardo's hungry kisses in a private booth. His hands on my waist, leather jacket thrown away, three buttons of his plain shirt popped open, me sitting on his lap, running my fingers on the back of his neck, moaning in bliss.

"Mm. You're a crazy man, you know that?"

"I had no idea, signora. But you love this crazy man."

"Oh, yeah. That I definitely do." I breathed on his lips and passionately kissed him again. I wiggled to drive my crazy man more crazy. He moaned and pressed my body tighter against him. I bit his lip teasingly as I pulled away from him to catch my breath. His eyes were dark in desire he had awaiting for both of us.

Everything happened so fast after we walked in the club together. Everybody wanted to know who was the mystery girl with the man who never spoke a word about his private life. They were curious. I didn't give a shit about that. I was supposed to be with him and I am with him. He's mine and it was high time everybody gets that clear in their heads. We headed straight to the private booths to avoid curious and jealous looks everybody gave us, especially to me. The moment we earned our privacy, we had been onto each other, kissing and touching, murmuring sweet nothings and kissing again.

Suddenly we heard a rapt knocking on our sliding door, it opened and a very pissed off Adrian Agostini stood in front of us.

"Look what we have here. My a-hole little brother with my dear lovely Amy on his lap. Is this booth upto your expectations? Shall I get you something to drink?"

My lips curled up in amusement. "I'll have a lemonade."

He scowled. "Do you have any idea what you have done? You just ruined my weekend."

"I?" I asked, confused. "What did I do?"

"Aside from the fact that I am being bombarded with questions about you from the press outside, nothing."

Leonardo rolled his eyes. "Chill, brother. Sit down and relax. We all deserve it. Fuck the press."

Adrian cursed under his breath and sat on the couch in front of us. "You haven't ordered anything yet?"

"No." I mumbled shyly, blushing. "We have been busy."

"Keep the details to yourself."

The brothers began to have a nice chat among themselves while I stuck my face on the translucent glass wall and watched everybody below on the dance floor, start eyed. I could hear music blasting from the DJ but it was faint to us. People dancing, drinking, enjoying themselves. Amazed, I saw the bartender juggling bottles high up in the air then pouring liquids in fancy glasses from it. Colourful lights dazzled everywhere, illuminating this place. I was in awe.

How could I end up in a place like this to get drunk in despair back in America?

"I can't believe you own this place." I murmured, never taking my face off the glass.

"Amy, we own this place." Adrian said. "Come, sit down. Let's have a drink together before we go on our separate ways for the night."

Turning around, I faced them. "Can we go down there afterwards?"

"Maybe someday later. I have other plans for you." Leonardo smirked, naughtiness twinkling in his eyes and earned a kick from his elder brother. He shot him a glare and kicked him back.

Ignoring their immature behaviour, I sat beside Leonardo, my hand resting on his thigh, slowly caressing while my other hand was on his shoulder. I was practically clinging onto him like a leech but I didn't care. Hell, I wanted to cling onto him like a leech. Leonardo's hand slipped between my inner thighs and rested there. I scooted a bit more closer to him. Adrian shifted uncomfortably.