CHAPTER 11: Distracted

"OH FUCK! OH GOD! SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS!"

The naked bodies in front of me screamed in shock and the woman actually pushed away the naked capo away from her then she picked up something which looked like a string and scrambled away to the nearest door.

The Agostini son had landed behind the table and I gulped when I saw his hand reach out the table for support, his knuckles turning white in anger and he grunted as he got up.

I ran out of the room before he could see me or I could get a full display of his things. I shut the door loudly and leaned back, sighing in relief that my eyes didn't get the whole glimpse of nakedness of the Agostini son.

I mentally gagged when I saw the same woman running out of the room through a different door, almost naked.

"So...that was fun." I shrieked when I saw Adrian standing beside me, smirking. "I am surprised that you didn't join the capo."

"Why would I join him?! That's disgusting!" I cringed as I remembered their position on top of the table.

That's one sight that will never leave my head.

Adrian laughed. "That's too bad, my innocent..." He frowned as he touched my shoulder length hair. "What am I supposed to call you now?"

"Amy would be fine."

A couple of minutes of awkward silence later, Adrian took out his rectangular mini TV looking like phone from his pocket. I really need to ask him about this invention. "You need to go in now. The capo is waiting for you."

I giggled. "Wish me luck."

"No." Then he opened the door, pushed me in and shut it on my face.

"What a weird guy." I mumbled to myself and shook my head in amusement.

"Boo."

I jumped in shock. Leonardo Agostini was standing right behind me, invading my personal space and not to forget that he is half naked. He is only wearing black pants which are not even zipped properly. Do not look down! DO NOT LOOK DOWN!

"H-Hello." I laughed nervously as those piercing hazel brown eyes stared at my poor pale brown ones. "Sorry for the interruption."

"You are not forgiven." He growled.

"Oh, okay. Never mind. Perhaps you can step back a little? You are invading my personal space."

"No." He growled again, "You invaded in my personal business. You deprived me of the pleasure and I will get back at you for that very soon, little girl."

I sighed irritably. "I am not little girl."

"To me, you are little." I gulped inaudibly when I actually realised our height difference. I was actually facing his bare chest. Heat was radiating from him and I tilted my head slightly in confusion when I saw a tattoo on his shoulder up to his chest. It was a pattern.

The very little part of me, very, very, very little naughty part of me wanted to touch it or maybe poke it gently to see if it is a permanent tattoo? No, no. Perhaps a bit of sucking on it? And maybe I can graze it with my teeth on my way down?

Down...down...down...

And so my eyes went down and down and down from his chest, his non existent stomach, three...six...holy shit, and stopped right at his navel.

Oh, sweet mother of Jesus. I have seen a man's body only once in my life and that was in a hurried and panicked state, but this...this is an art. That type of art in which I can spend my whole day staring at it, trying to understand its meaning and value.

I can spend my whole life doing nothing and only staring at it.

"Amelia."

Who the hell is calling me? Sshh! Do not disturb me!

I licked my sudden dry lips and kept staring at the beautiful art in front of me. I wanted to touch it so badly. I feel like I would go crazy if I don't touch it, feel the softness underneath my fingertips, but I fear that it is a very, very forbidden yet enticing art to touch.

"Eyes up here." I felt a finger lifting up my chin yet my eyes remained fixed on the magnificent body in front of me and I sucked in a sharp breath.

Oh, God. That smell. Smell of an after showered man. My senses are going crazy. I can't think straight. I can only look straight and that smell is intoxicating me.

"Amelia, look at me." I didn't look up.

"Amelia..." No, no. I don't want to get this beauty away from my eyesight.

To my surprise, the body in front of me rumbled and I couldn't control myself so I touched it. A strangled noise escaped from my throat when I slowly started to run my fingers on it and realised that this was not soft and fluffy as I was wondering. This is hard. Hard and smooth as a pure polished marble. Like a statue.

"Amelia."

I didn't listen and continued my exploration. My heart was beating frantically and very carefully, I moved my fingers up. I explored the navel, the abdomen and the packs on the stomach. Somewhere far in the distant, I heard very short exhales and soft groans, but didn't bother to give any attention to them. My whole attention was at the rapidly moving chest and the tattoo it had at the corner. I was about to touch the tattoo when a hand grabbed my wrist and squeezed it, preventing me from touching it.

My eyes followed to the owner of the hand and I met with a slight dark shade of hazel brown eyes.

"Why are you here?"

My eyes went down to his body again and I mumbled something gibberish.

"Amelia, look at me." I tried to touch his tattoo again and he stopped me again. "Stop doing that."

"Amelia...Amelia, look at me." I felt a nice pair of hands holding my face and gently patting on my cheek. "Why are you here?"

"You're hot." I blurted, "Like super, superrr hot."

His eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Thank you for your honest compliments, but why are you here?"

"I...uh..." Why am I here? I don't remember. How did I end up here? That I don't remember, but I do know that I will always remember this beautiful art. That is so going to haunt me in my dreams.

"Amelia?"

I cleared my throat and rubbed my eyes. "I...uh...I don't know."

A frown etched on his face. "You don't know? If that's the case, leave."

I hummed in response, my mind still blurry and not responding.

I heard an opening of door and getting slightly pushed out of it.

"Get some sleep and have some food. You look like you really need it, not that I care of. We will talk later."

Then the door got shut in front of my face and I jumped in fright then looked around.

Nobody is here then what the hell am I doing here?

I scratched my hair as I tried to remember my purpose. My mouth parted open in shock when I finally remembered it and realised that I hadn't done anything about it.

Then what the hell did I just do in the office with the Agostini son?

Vote and comment😁