CHAPTER 39: A day in the city

I don't understand Leonardo Agostini at all.

I get it that he can be all mean, tricky, heartless son of a son of a bitch. Excuse my language. He can go all in danger and pissed off mode and probably insert a bullet or two. Speaking from my personal experience. He can literally make a person regret crossing his path and won't hesitate to do something which I definitely not want to get the mental image of, but this does not mean that he can do whatever he wants to do when it concerns about me.

We are now at some science museum whose name I actually forgot. Was it Muse or Musa della something something? I don't really remember. Till now we have visited over two castles and I was in awe. I had no idea that outside those four walls of that stupid mansion, there would be paradise. Couple of months back, paradise would have been reuniting with my family again, having my normal life back, never looking back at this country again. Obviously things always don't go how they are planned. Google did say that the city is quite famous for its beautiful sceneries, but the pictures put that into shame when I actually saw it with my own eyes.

Talking about beautiful... He still hasn't left my hand and my senses have definitely turned into a mush. They are so warm, so perfect, so comfortable that if it were a giant bed, I would have curled up in a corner and drifted off to sleep.

Before this museum, it was his turn to read from the brochure. I was thinking that he would finally give me some time off to recollect my overwhelmed senses by leaving my hand but no. A very big no. This man has two hands and he used it to do two things simultaneously; to hold my hand and to hold the brochure. He was holding my hand while reading for me.

I was blushing too much that I actually looked like a girl who got an allergic reaction on her face.

He got a call or two and my hopes lifted up when I saw that he ran out of hands, but then they came crashing down when I saw him handing over the brochure to Adrian, pulled out his phone from his pocket and answered the call.

No matter what happens, Leonardo will not leave my hand.

I don't want to talk about bathroom breaks. He acted totally paranoid about that.

"That was an interesting place." I grinned as we walked out of the museum. "What's next? Haunted House and Disneyland?"

Adrian laughed. "We get lunch. What do you want eat?"

"I don't really know..." I mumbled, confused. "Maybe something which is not pasta."

I felt a squeeze on my hand. Ah! I have been getting those squeeze from time to time. They make my heart go 'wheeee!' Something is really wrong with my heart here.

"Wanna eat some Chinese food?"

I nodded enthusiastically. "Sure. I remember the last time I had Chinese food. It was New year's which was a couple of weeks before this shit happened. I still remember the loose motion my brother caught because he accidentally took my plate which was half loaded with chilli sauce and ate it. I tried to warn him, but him, being my so-called arrogant, overprotective brother said that I should take care of my stomach and keep limits to my spicy appetite." I laughed, remembering those memories. "Long story short, he pooped his pants on his way to the bathroom. Best New year ever."

An awkward silence filled in between us.

I sighed irritably. "Just because I am not there with my family doesn't mean that I won't talk about them as if they are forbidden. So you better get that thought out of your head!"

"Right. Sorry, Amy." Adrian muttered. "Let's get some lunch with extra chilli sauce on your plate."

"Perfect." I grinned.