EPILOGUE

One year, six months and someday later.

"Rylie, you little bitch! Stop biting my pillow. You're making me nervous!"

I snatched the pillow from her and started biting it instead. She snatched it back and began chewing it with her small teeth. I gave her a slight push. She emitted a cute squeak and fell back on the bed.

"Back off! That's my pillow to bite now!"

Her face became red in anger and she pushed me with such a force that I almost fell off the bed and clutched the pillow close to her chest.

My nose flared. "That's it. This means war!"

I grabbed another pillow and hit it straight onto her face. She groaned, threw it back and hit my arm with another pillow. Then we started a pillow fight for the second time for today.

"You dumb head! When I say it's mine, I mean it's mine!"

She mimicked me in a very annoying manner and hit my head with the pillow.

"Oof! You just wait and see how I kick your cute little ass-"

"If I were you, I would refrain myself from conducting such violence on another woman."

We stopped as we both remembered that we had some other company in this room with us. Rylie's face was glowing red in embarrassment now.

"For God's sake, why did you have to ruin this? I was enjoying some girl-on-girl action."

"We are gathered here this afternoon for a reason and you..." We looked at him expectantly while he thinks of a word to describe us, "... young ladies are, well um, not giving attention to that and indulging in activities which is not a part of today's hopefully auspicious reason."

Hopefully auspicious? This son of a son of a...! Does he think that I will get a big, fat red capital letters of 'FAIL' in my final results today? We both know I worked hard on them! I spent countless late nights on it, studying, actually motivating myself into doing something good and earn this degree, educate myself and now this shitty faced idiot is saying things like these.

We are in my old bedroom. I use it as my own personal space to do things when Leonardo is out for work.

"You just had to ruin it." Adrian grumbled and picked up a magazine to read.

"And you just had to open that big mouth of yours." Leonardo shot back. "I do not understand why you are here right now. You are supposed to be packing."

"If you have forgotten that we both had decided to contribute in Amelia's education then, my dear little brother, you need to get your head checked for any internal injuries. I have the full right to know whether Amelia will graduate or not."

"Graduate or not?" I snapped. "Is that what you both think of me? How nice of you guys."

Rylie muffled a laugh. Our attention went to her and she covered half of her face behind the pillow in embarrassment.

Adrian's eyes narrowed. "That's so nice of you. Why do you hide that brilliant smile of yours now?"

She scowled and threw a pillow at him. It hit his head. "You hoe."

Leonardo choked on his water and failed extremely hard to cover it. He sounded like a dying hyena. I covered my face. This day is turning out far more worse than I actually thought it would.

"Thanks for the compliment though. It made my day. At least I won't be missing this for a month."

Adrian is leaving for Canada tonight and will be gone for an entire month. Work purposes, he had said. Something related to property overlooking and buying by some really huge estate and something like that. I wasn't too interested on knowing much details when Adrian told me, just a bit sad that I won't be having company to pull his brother's leg for a month.