Chapter nine

"Come on ams it'll be fun," Laura whined. It was Saturday and Laura was trying to get me to go to a party tonight, "please come with me," she carried on. I sighed, "fine I'll come," I replied, she jumped up and hugged me, "thank you thank you," she said letting go.

I didn't even know if I wanted to go to this party but then again I haven't been to one for ages and ages.

Later that day me and Laura went out to buy what we were going to wear tonight, "ok what about this?" I asked Laura holding up a tight black short dress. "Yeah that looks amazing, what about this for me?" She asked holding up a black mini skirt and white lace crop top. I nodded, "defiantly," . We left the shop and headed home.

Ping!
From Lukey:
Hey u coming to the party tonight?? Xxx
To Lukey:
Yeah u? Xxx
From Lukey:
Yep xx
"Who's that from?" Laura asked me. "Oh Luke why?" I asked back, "oh no reason, I guess he's going to the party then?" Laura asked looking a bit disappointed, "yeah, what's wrong?" I asked noticing her change in expression. She sighed, "well it's just you guys have become pretty close recently and I don't want to be left alone at the party...," she trailed off, what was she going on about?

"What do you mean I wouldn't leave you," I said back, she smiled a little, "are you sure?" She asked, I nodded giving her a confused look, "yeah of course but where have you got this from?" I asked, "don't worry," she replied simply.

***
It was 6:30pm and the party started at 7pm. "Hurry up ams we need to go!" Laura shouted through my bathroom door, "yes ok ok I'm coming," I said frantically trying to put in my earrings. I came out and found Laura stood at the front door, "come one lets go," Laura said opening the front door, I ran after her and we drove off.

We arrived just in time with some people still arriving. We both walked up to the front door and walked inside, there were loads of people in every room either dancing, drinking or both. "Want to get a drink?!" Laura half shouted to me pulling me towards the kitchen where the drinks were. We grabbed a drink and headed into a massive room where loads of people were dancing. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I spun round seeing Luke behind me, "hey," he said slightly slurring his words a little, was he drunk already? "Hey," I replied.

We all danced for a bit before Jai came stumbling towards us smiling, Laura gave me a look, "well hey everybody," Jai said definitely drunk, "Jai what are you doing?" Luke asked him helping him stand properly, "just came over to see my girl," Jai replied looking up at me and trying to walk over to me. I moved back a little, "your what?" I asked unsure of what he meant, "my girl," he repeated now putting his arm round me.

"I'm not your girl," I responded taking his arm off me and moving away, he looked confused, "what are you talking about of course you are," Jai said coming forward, "no I'm not Jai," I replied. He laughed, "this is a great prank guys," he slurred almost falling over, "it isn't a prank Jai, what are you doing?" Laura said stepping toward him. His face dropped, "but your my girlfriend Amy, I love you," he said. I was shocked at what he just said, "no you don't," I said walking out the room, I could hear Jai calling my name behind me but I ignored him, I knew I shouldn't of come to this party.

I walked out the front door and out into the crisp night air. I stood on the path for a little while before someone came up from behind me making me jump, "babe why did you run away?" It was Jai, "don't call me babe Jai, what are you playing at?" I asked pulling him off me, "but," he started, "no buts Jai I'm not your girlfriend, Yasmin is, remember her?" I asked him. He shook his head. I sighed giving up, I was just about to walk away when he pushed his body with force onto me, crashing his lips onto mine.

It felt passionate as if he meant it, but he was drunk so it meant nothing. I pulled away staring into his eyes almost getting lost in them, I snapped out of it, "what the fuck Jai?!" I shouted stepping away from him. Just as I thought it couldn't get any worse Yasmin was now walking towards us...