Chapter twenty-nine

I still love him. No I don't. What am I doing? I need him, I'm lost without him. He's my world. No Amy he was your world, not anymore.

The tears wouldn't stop and it was just exactly the same as last time he hurt me. What is wrong with me? I always fall for the wrong kind...always.

I slammed my bedroom door making the walls shake and threw my bag across the room, crying in frustration. I lent back on the wall, "it's not fair," I whispered my cheeks soaking with salty tears. I turned over, punching the wall as hard as I could until the pain in my hand was unbearable. This just made me cry even more. Fuck.

I lay down on my bed facing up to the ceiling staring at nothing in particular.

Ping!
From Jai
Baby please, I love you. It never even happened like that! Please answer me, I can't live knowing I've hurt you xx

That's about the 50th time Jai has texted me saying he was sorry, but I fell for it last time and I don't want it to happen again. He made me feel stupid today in front of Yasmin saying he had slept with her! Now this was just a winning streak for her, first my best friend and now my boyfriend?!

Wait...I mean my ex boyfriend. Man it kills to say that again. Last time I thought we were definitely done because of the way he treated me but now it's all different. I don't want us to be done, not ever.

I must of fallen asleep after crying because when I woke up it was 1am. I groaned as my head started throbbing with a headache and I stood up holding the wall as I did. I felt so groggy and miserable with dried up tears all down my face and my hair in a strange shape.

I walked over to my phone and switched it on to find multiple messages from Jai and another one from Yasmin (the unknown number):
From Jai:
I love you
From Jai:
I really really do
From Jai:
I know you do to and I can't stay like this
From Jai:
Come back
My eyes welled up at the thought of Jai saying this. I wanted to forgive him so bad but I didn't have the guts to say it. Yasmin has the chance to be with him and I know that even if I try she will get there before I do. Jai might be saying this but does he really mean it?

From unknown:
I know you know who this is but say anything to get me in trouble and I will make your life even worse...
This time I was going to reply to this message and see what she says:
To unknown:
Listen Yasmin, you've already decided to make my life misery so there isn't even anything more to do but what I can't understand is why you are doing this? Your just using Laura and Jai I know that but don't hurt them or I'll hurt you

***
Yasmin never replied to that message, and today I'm not going into school. I feel 'sick' is what I told my mum and she believed me and carried on to work for the rest of the day. Thinking about it it probably is a little bit of a risk not going in because that leaves Jai open to Yasmin and I don't like the sound of that. Wow I sound obsessed!

I lounged around in my bed for the morning until I got hungry and went downstairs for some food. I sat down on the sofa with my food and watched the whole season of friends on Netflix. I love this show if you haven't guessed.

Back upstairs in my room I scrolled through Twitter and Instagram but nothing interesting came up. A light tap came from my bedroom window. I looked up but nothing was there so I carried on with my scrolling, it happened again so I walked over to see what it was. I peered out of my window and to my surprise a Jai was stood on my front garden looking up at me.

A/N: extremely short chapter I know but keep reading to find out what happens...